Community > Posts By > Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:43 AM
A signed photo of Jason Mamoa and three raggedy old Skittles

You are so adorable, how are you doing; l will be looking forward to hear from you...Brian.

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:41 AM
Quarrelsome

You are so adorable, how are you doing; l will be looking forward to hear from you...Brian.

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:39 AM
The jury

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:38 AM
Down Size

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:37 AM
Not sorry:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:32 AM
check out my profile and inbox me

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:32 AM
aRE YOU SURE YOUR A MERE HUMAN MALE ?

LUCK WITH THE ICE SKATES.

LEONA THE BRAT

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:17 AM
well this Jackson lonely girl needs some kind of attention asap I m here in Jackson Michigan on the south side here looking for someone to meet up with me now have fun and help me out with some flowers I m 35 white little lady here alot of fun shy funny out going out spoken very sweet a freak in the sheets let's meet guys u will not regret it trust me and believe me

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:15 AM
If spring weather lasted longer.

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:08 AM
Yes, yes, yes :100:!

Men and women are always going to be different. Men are simple folk, where women minds never turn off. The old saying Men are from Mars, women are from Venus is true.

If I asked my daughter your question, she'd go on for an hour with my hands on her hips and never answer the question. ❤

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 03:02 AM
Yep, met actual scammers. They ask you to chat on different apps, and ask for Google play cards.

Hope they didn't get anything from you?
Brian.

Brian Kendrick's photo
Sat 05/21/22 02:59 AM
Then post in the Kuwait Forum instead. 🤤