Md Fysal Chowdhury 's photo
Thu 02/02/23 04:05 PM
Not only is respect learned MD it’s also earned.

If earnings were important, Elon Musk marriage would not have been divorced!:blush::blush:

Sun 05/22/22 12:01 PM
Take 30 minutes and list all the happy thoughts you can think of. Just use a piece of paper and make a long list. Give yourself a good 30 minutes. List the people and places that make you happy: good friends, favorite vacation spots, childhood memories and more. List things that make you happy: puppies, babies, the smell of a new car, a lobster dinner, a day of relaxing by a pool. List anything and everything you can think of that makes you happy.

Sun 05/22/22 11:28 AM
Being respected by important people in our lives growing up teaches us how to be respectful toward others.
Respect means that you accept somebody for who they are, even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
Respect in your relationships builds feelings of trust, safety, and wellbeing.
Respect doesn’t have to come naturally – it is something you learn.

Fri 05/20/22 06:29 PM
I think crazy people are one by one, pretending to be happy by giving their happiness from their own life to someone else to win someone else !!! I know someone is thinking another crazy is coming! If you say you are happy then I think I have made you happy. Let's get to the basics, Selfless LV & Getting crazy titles, it's real we humans don't need a university to give titles, because each of our discussion tables then becomes the board for giving titles. We call a person who loses his life in love and becomes the object of neglect and laughter, when he puts his life in uncertainty to protect the honor of love, to protect the honor of love, he is called crazy! People who have cataracts in your eyes should be removed by surgery. :revolving_hearts::heartbeat::love_letter:

Fri 05/20/22 05:46 PM
He has lost his conscience, he doesn't know or he doesn't have family education, how to respect someone. Just demand new. He has no value whether he suffers or not, because he has lost his humanity. He is a mental patient.

Fri 05/20/22 05:24 PM
Forget

Fri 05/20/22 05:19 PM
We as human beings think about money before love! It's okay! Because it is impossible for any of us to make money. I think if someone thinks there is love in him and he wants to keep the man he loves happy, then even if he has no money, we can close our eyes and go with him only because of love, because if I give courage to the man I love, Becoming a supporter, today or tomorrow, success is inevitable. But one owns a lot of money from his father's money, but to say that he is worthy is to spend one father's money. He is like a fallen flower in a big man's garden, because he has nothing to say about his own merits. But it's real, everyone desperate to run to them, to look at someone else for a while to fulfill small hobbies, that's an insult:disappointed::broken_heart::boom:

Fri 05/20/22 05:04 PM
Misunderstanding :rolling_eyes: I don't think misunderstandings can be a big issue in a good relationship! Because good relationships are built on deep faith. If there is faith in a relationship then there can be no place for misunderstanding in a relationship. If someone wants to get away with this misunderstanding in a relationship, I am against bringing him back. Because it is a very common issue in relationships, it can be resolved by 5 minutes of discussion. If he has faith in them. And the mind to give concessions is inhuman. This is a good relationship. Sorry if you don't like or say wrong. Thanks:pray:

1 3 Next