Md Fysal Chowdhury 's photo
Wed 03/15/23 01:54 PM
Sex is temporary, but love is for all moments.It is your decision whether your temporary satisfaction is important or permanent satisfaction is important, but here another thing is that the moments of love will create some feelings, those feelings will give some special moments between the two of you, your satisfaction with love and sex. So if you respect love and keep it carefully, everything will be to your satisfaction. The choice is your. Love come from heaven.

Wed 03/15/23 01:43 PM
God has created each of our Prats with equal importance. If you want to express your healthy thoughts, you need to think about something positive. And your distorted thinking will bring you into disrepute. Your thoughts are the mirror of your mind. Everything depend your think.

Wed 03/15/23 01:33 PM
Love is fate! Love will not always give you everything, it can take something away! The sky of love is bigger than the sky of the world! Love should be maintained with due respect and care. Love is sacred.

Fri 02/10/23 04:23 AM
yes, I believe you get bored of, or let's say used to your partner over time. So the passion decreases

Thanks for the nice feedback. But I didn't write about myself, there is a question mark at the end of my writing, that means writing to know everyone's opinion. Love will change with time but will not diminish. So love is the name of a feeling that makes you feel more and more deeply with time. Your thoughts are the mirror of your heart..Think positive.

Sat 02/04/23 02:36 PM
Wild Women

Women are innocent and soft hearted. They don't deserve to be wild. Women deserve respect and care. So if you want a wild woman, you have to go to the Wild. Your demand sounds like you're an wild man... so it seems inconsistent here. Your thoughts will reveal your humanity..

Sat 02/04/23 02:20 PM
If you think that the physical needs of the duck! But I would say that love and physical needs have nothing to do with each other. If you think that your physical needs are memorable and want to be satisfied comfortably, then I would say that love and physical needs are incomplete without each other...Depend your think..

Sat 02/04/23 01:30 PM
sex is good

If you think, You pushed and outing sex complete...Don’t need love. You don’t need enjoying this.

If you think you enjoy your every moments make comfortable with your satisfaction there important love.

If you think you enjoy and

Sat 02/04/23 01:16 PM
Really a good medium for virtual friebdship 🥂

Also really we go together slowly robotic life and virtual chitship...

Sat 02/04/23 01:07 PM
Sometimes our best thoughts come when we are high!🤣 I see profiles that say do not contact if you are not interested in marriage, do you really think they will find the perfect person? Or settle for whatever comes along? A one night stand is convenient because the people know they are not committed to anything, not that it can't lead to more, but lack of commitment is also a convenience. I feel that too often people get caught up in conventional rules and then pretend to be happy or love somebody as to conform to the social or religious norms. The try to make a relationship last so they are not shamed by others. Abraham Lincoln was married yet he "shared a bed" with men. FDR was married but he had a mistress and Elenore had a couple of live in lesbian lovers. What was exposed to the outside word was not what was going on inside. It was more convenient to to give the public they wanted them to explain their actions. People will say it's all about love, but I believe the convenience of what they are getting plays a much bigger roll.

If you think like this, when you need you adjust by convinced. Why you connect love. It’s like give and take...

Love is not verified. Before loving you must understand his meaning. Before you love you have to think and respect love properly. Love is not like that, you feel the need, when the need is satisfied, if you don't like it, end everything and leave. It may be an attempt to meet demand. Before love one must know his due respect and his greatness. Love is blind that doesn't verify....

Sat 02/04/23 12:43 PM
Love is created by establishing a heart-to-heart network. When two hearts are seamlessly connected, your love will be full and lasting. Love is not done by convenience. Convenience means I will get back what I spent on your work at the end of the day Means adjusting for some time. Love is not for a while. So there will be no love through convenience. Convenience can get something give and take.

Sat 02/04/23 12:12 PM
There is nothing to say about the problem! If we don't create problems. Our simple thoughts will allow us to enjoy this little life. So your simple thinking will keep you out of trouble.

Sat 02/04/23 09:29 AM
If you want a comfortable with your satisfaction sex session, love important for this...Because love create something special moments. This moments create your feel and this feel make your comfortable with satisfaction sex.....

Fri 02/03/23 03:12 PM
We are human, we have our differences. True love requires you to lay some groundwork first. Like generosity, trust, respect and value. The more you can build these things in yourself, the stronger the love will be, just like a building needs a foundation to stand on and the things above are the foundation of true love, and of course, erase the word revenge from your life diary on the left side of the chest only in the heart. . The good moments he created should be made into museums. There moments have to be carefully arranged in harmony. The illusion created from there will transform your love into true love. And love will have no boundaries, it must be made bigger than the open sky. The heart of man is one; in this heart dwells one. And love should be kept in memory on the way to your family and social life. Because the heart is one and in this heart lives one. So, the more you respect and care, the stronger and truer the love becomes. One more thing to remember if someone disrespects your true love and walks away, don't think you're a loser! Let him go with dignity. Because he didn't understand your true love. May your love be with you! In the museum of love created in the heart with all the good moments of your relations

Fri 02/03/23 12:01 PM
Savings !
Ever since I started earning, everyone gave me the same advice, I need to save something, if I don't save money, life won't be happy, there will be many problems, different advice, if money was the medicine to be happy, Elon Musk wouldn't have divorced , because he is the richest man in the world. I haven't thought about it since. Beautiful woman! Life partner should be beautiful, beautiful partner means the real happiness of life. If that was true then Sakira and PK wouldn't have got divorced, because Sakira is one of the most attractive and beautiful women in the world. Forget about this beautiful woman. Now the main problem is that no one's opinion matches my thoughts. Due to which I have passed the age of marriage. I don't like that much trouble, I don't care others people sounds. i am a open thinking person. My mental satisfaction is important for me. I don't want any boundaries in my short life. There is no point in complicating life without enjoying it. So I am in favor of enjoying life and giving importance to mental satisfaction. Life should be made easy and enjoyable. Don’t think more...

Fri 02/03/23 10:14 AM
Yes love can change over time, sometimes in good ways and sometimes in bad ones, it just depends on the person and what they’re going through at that time but life can change too.

I agree with you. Sometimes we depend our destiny...

Fri 02/03/23 10:12 AM
Love , like your bank balance , changes over time and fluctuates. Just be prepared for the roller coaster ride which is Life !

Your opinion is awesome! To move forward in life but to love ourselves, our life is divided into three parts, childhood, youth, old age, here and beautiful change. Love of parents in childhood, own family in youth, sons and daughters and grandchildren in old age...So it’s like a circle... Sometimes more change this... This is our destiny.. Thanks..

Thu 02/02/23 07:59 PM
Risk! We have to take some risks in life. Otherwise we cannot continue. If the surgery saves your life then you have to take that much risk...

Thu 02/02/23 07:43 PM
hello

Hi, Thanks for your reply

Thu 02/02/23 06:48 PM
It is entirely up to you whether you accept or not. They cannot actually be called criminals for same-sex relations. They have no hand here. Here it happens under the influence of hormones. I don't think there is any problem if both of them want each other. You just have to pay attention to your society. Because here are some of your family matters. If your society has any restrictions on this then I would say keep it confidential.

Thu 02/02/23 06:04 PM
It's normal and even healthy for relationships to change over time. Love goes through stages, growing and maturing and changing as you do. These three “stages of love” will help you see how love evolves over time, and give you insight into your own relationship... I think like this....What you think?