Community > Posts By > pedr

pedr's photo
Wed 07/06/22 07:48 AM
The lonely life i live these days seems not to be the best so i just want to find that right woman that will share my love and life with, i seek for a woman with a heart of Gold and not a perfect woman, i want a woman that i can share fears, cares, success, pains, happiness and joy with and i want a woman that will rock my world and i would do same for her, nothing would feel so good as coming home and spending quality time with the one you love, all cuddled up on bed, in the couch, front of the fire place of laying outside looking at the sky and go on vacation trips together, feel the love and union of a family, i believe there are always joy when true love prevails.

pedr's photo
Tue 07/05/22 10:33 PM
The lonely life i live these days seems not to be the best so i just want to find that right woman that will share my love and life with, i seek for a woman with a heart of Gold and not a perfect woman, i want a woman that i can share fears, cares, success, pains, happiness and joy with and i want a woman that will rock my world and i would do same for her, nothing would feel so good as coming home and spending quality time with the one you love, all cuddled up on bed, in the couch, front of the fire place of laying outside looking at the sky and go on vacation trips together, feel the love and union of a family, i believe there are always joy when true love prevails.