no photo
Wed 09/11/13 11:15 PM

I'm not even talking personality... I'm at the point where I'm thinking I don't ****ing care if you have the personality of a rocking chair, 30 kilos overweight, and a weird face...

I just want someone who is capable of genuinely loving me, without any mercantile basis on the relationship. That includes physique, looks, work, wealth, transport, perceived(or real) notions of power, etc, etc etc...

And if anyone thinks I'm full of ****, come hit me up if you're within 30 klicks of me, we'll have coffee.

I have to wonder how you can disregard personality at all. You'd just be happy if someone loved you, even if they had a horrible personality?

Yes, because I value genuineness far more than how likable you are at parties.

"Psychol the sum total of all the behavioural and mental characteristics by means of which an individual is recognized as being unique"

You can have all the personality in the world and still be a fickle, worthless defective.

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:28 PM
905 represent!

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:23 PM
...Where is the segway for laughing?
Also, people with rocking-chair personalities still have humor in them, you just don't know because they're chairs.

But maybe, you might see them smirk out of the corner of your eye.
Anyway I got **** to do, goodnight! Gave a good day tomorrow(whoever reads this).

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:13 PM
I'm not even talking personality... I'm at the point where I'm thinking I don't ****ing care if you have the personality of a rocking chair, 30 kilos overweight, and a weird face...

I just want someone who is capable of genuinely loving me, without any mercantile basis on the relationship. That includes physique, looks, work, wealth, transport, perceived(or real) notions of power, etc, etc etc...

And if anyone thinks I'm full of ****, come hit me up if you're within 30 klicks of me, we'll have coffee.

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 08:50 PM
Am I seriously the only person here who thinks *who* someone is as opposed to *how* they are transcends really anything else?

no photo
Wed 09/11/13 07:03 AM

Since day one, Putin had been playing Obama like a fine tuned violin.
Now, knowing Obama is in a pickle with his red line, Putin reaches out and gives Obama a political way out of his mess.
With Russia and Syria offering in principle to hand over his chemical weapons to international control, gives Obama the exit door he needs to back off his strike.

Obama's spin machine will try to say it's because of his threat to strike that Syria and Russia agrees to this new option.

The truth is Russia would love to see an American "Limited" strike. Russia has sent electronic warfare ships to the area(spy ships)that would monitor our strike. Russia would gain valuable knowledge and intel of how far our capabilities have come over the last 10 years without sustaining much damage to Syria or Assad's forces.

One must wonder why Putin would concede to a deal that would save face for Obama. Knowing full well that things were looking pretty bleak in congress for Obama why would he offer such a plan?

Will Obama's deal with the devil call for huge concessions to Putin behind the scenes?
Will Obama forget about arming the rebels after this debacle blows over?

One can only guess, but Putin had Obama over a barrel and one must be very suspicious of what the Puppet Master is up to.

This is a no-brainer. Russia gains international stature. The US loses it.
The Khruschev/JFK-Game all over again!
Obama got suckered like JFK did with Cuba when he made the Deal about those Missiles,Missiles out,no Attack on Cuba!

The difference between Khrushchev and Putin, is that Putin does not give one flying ****. You're talking about the man who preeetty much wen out of his way to NOT deny his involvement in the murder of multiple diplomats and news reporters with radiation poisoning.

Same guy who cut off all gas to Ukraine because they pissed him off one day.

Same guy who has a Prime Minister(Meddie)who sraight up told AP, Reuters when asked last year about why not force a UN sec resolution in Syria, that "Moscow does not want regime-change in Damascus". When they asked for an elaboration, he told them it was because they like selling them guns and armor!!!!

I'm gonna go learn Cyrillic now.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:49 PM
It's funny, I never would have noticed it if you didn't mention it.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:20 PM
Why are we making light topical humor out of this?
This is something that's pretty enraging.

I don't know why but this post reminded me of Le Petit Prince.

Once I was on a date and she asked what my favorite books were, I said The Prince, and The Little Prince(****ing polar opposites aye!).

"Oh I read that(as she curled her nose) stupid kids book, why do you like thaaat"

Got up, told her I was leaving, made this weird popping sound with my mouth, and got the fuuuuck outta there, yelling "PEACE!" in my head.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:09 PM
I guess, that I don't smile.

I hate it, every damn time...

"Ohhh heyyyyy, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Me: "Wh-what? Why, what do you mean? Oh! Oh that! That's my face man!"

That's what my face looks like.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 10:07 PM
Youuuuu guyyyyssss!

Americans, ****ing crack me up.
Y'all bitched when Dubya was in power, and made mockery of him and derided him... Then this new guy Obama comes along and everyone's all "Woooo change Ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges!" Then you essentially elect a guy who is OPENLY pretty much on paper the same ****ing dude as W except black.

"Oh he's different!"
"He's BLACK!"
("and a democrat!")

"Yeah Obama is different!"

And no, you can't blame the evil Republicans for "tying his hands" on this one. Almost all things on foreign policy that make Bush look like Obama Lite is all Obama's doing.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 08:54 PM
I know about 7 dudes who have been staying in a hotel in Lebanon for the last 4 months now waiting to be employed by the Syrian Govt. But that goose Assad won't accept foreign mercenaries. ...BUT it's totally cool for Hezbollah to join the party?! Double standard.

Maybe it's cause they're not Arab.

Funfact: The North-American media is donkeys, and the horrible Syrian government, in reality enjoys an OBSCENE popularity rating. Mainly because the "freedom-fighting rebels" are actually (literally) rebels-without-a-cause, but less cool than James Dean... Oh and also sniping random citizens or anyone who, heaven forbid, actually likes the government and the quality of life they provide.

Too long, didn't read?
Y'all need to gtfo "social media" and stop being armchair activists.(I generalize of course)

I can totally elaborate if you wish.

-German who worked in the middle east for 5 years here.

P.S, I love Vladimir Putin, even if he is a murderous tyrant. He's the closest thing to an honest politician there is.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 07:46 PM
To be perfectly honest I was at home sick and didn't go to school, watching tv, and then BAM, "what is this stuff interrupting my programming?!!!"

6 Hours later

"Why is this pre-empting everyyyythiiiiing?!"

Mind you, I'm not a U.S citizen so I didn't quite see the big hoopla going on over it. But when I went to school everyone was crying and stuff and I was all "I don't understand..."

But then again, you are talking to the guy who doesn't assign any value to people he doesn't meet/know/see.

Tragedy? Absolutely, I wish the families of victims well.
Bit I find it hard to be empathetic to, essentially, numbers.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 07:31 PM

Weight got zero to do with sexiness.....contrary to what all the crap media says.

Just remember this....Elvis never called himself a sex symbol..everyone else did.

Pretty much.
As cliched as it is, personality and specifically for me, inner volition/will is the biggest thing. I have 0 problem finding chicks who want to **** me, but if they're hardly worth more than what's between their legs what's the point? I could just go jack off.

That's kind of how I ended up here I guess.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 07:08 PM
Come on man, never had a girl lick your *******?
(Is this too explicit for the message board?)

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:49 PM
Oh, but serious answer; Lawrence of ****ing Arabia!

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:48 PM

CHRISTIAN GREY blushing

HEY WE ALL CAN DREAM!!!

You're(metaphorically) cute!
I've seen tween boys with more balls that good ol CG.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:36 PM

Would like to know

Some do, some don't, as with all other preferences. Confidence is key whether you're a big or small woman and it attracts men.

BUUUUT! But, there's a difference between confidence, as in you have good self-esteem and are happy with who you are, and this ****ing idiotic trend I'm seeing in bigger girls that kind of goes like this...

Claims to be "BBW"
Demands, disproportionate expectations.(even though she's fat, ugly, and broke, it's totally NOT OK to be a fat ugly broke guy)
When called out of her being fat and ugly, claims that everyone wants he delicious booty, but just because everyone GETS her booty, does not make it delicious!

You see, at least in my area, bigger girls have realized they are a niche hot market and are ****ing capitalizing. Not that I blame them per-se, but seriously, let's live in reality for a moment, that's not internal confidence, that un-earned arrogance based on today's trends.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:22 PM
Face.

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:20 PM

Sure they do, but they don't like sloppy women who don't take care of themselves. I notice a lot of women complaining about men not wanting bigger gals but when I look at their pictures they look like they just rolled out of bed. Ladies don't let your size be an excuse to let yourself go in other ways.

This. A million times. This.

Like that Jane Biggum, from that show where she dies. She's fat, but I would take her ouuuut to dinner!

no photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:16 PM
First off, if you do stick something in his butt, like previously suggested, that is in no way an indicator of homosexuality.

Second, I read "my bf" and "threesome" in the same sentence. I ****ing lol'ed. You guys... Crack me up.

A serious answer to you though may be that he's not a homo, but just gets off on seeing you be a dirty slut.

I'm sorry, that's straight up my opinion. Had many threesomes, NONE of them with someone I was in a committed relationship with, or respected.

TL;DR: He's not gay, he's into humiliation.