Test

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 09:27 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Fri 03/18/22 09:30 AM
TEST...

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 09:19 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Fri 03/18/22 09:26 AM

Test...TxsGal yes God yes everyday is just ughhh..I am so sick of this ....It has really got me down in so many ways..Love you always!!!!!

Testing out how to post images again...wonder how to get them bigger...nowhuh :smile:

noway

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/t584/ICPlove/FB_IMG_1470078595381_zpsydxr7tpg.jpghuh

hahahahahahaha....laugh drinker bigsmile drinks drinks

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 09:03 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Fri 03/18/22 09:14 AM
Testing...hosting.photobucket.com/albums/t584/ICPlove/ICPlove010/kisses_47_zpsd2b983eb.gif

I can see this is going to take some work...laugh I paid the stupid fee on PhotoBucket ..but how do I copy and sharespock slaphead whoa

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 07:30 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Fri 03/18/22 07:32 AM
Jaish. very kind thoughts in your Read.

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 07:23 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Fri 03/18/22 07:24 AM
Soufie..TxsGal....Hiiiiiiiiflowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart:

Storm...We talk or text almost daily...she is my mental rock.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Guess I better get back to work

Wildfires have killed the air quality this morning..Im outside today..masking does not help either sick of it all.

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 07:06 AM
I read the other day too not feeling..feeling alone.
I enjoyed the Read..always do..sometimes I just come to read in stealth.

I do not seem to have One appropriate word.

But my thoughts are comfortably full

Always. Thank you...

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 06:48 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Fri 03/18/22 06:51 AM
lol...The title really made me smile....I see i may have like' people here...Lets Go Brandon!!!love love love laugh laugh happy happy love love

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 06:47 AM
Tried to post twice.spock glitch? thread locked? my banned already..hahahahaha ....hummmm #FJBlove
#Patriotsmitten

no photo
Fri 03/18/22 06:33 AM
Jaish....thank you

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 01:17 PM
Wow I see there is division here too.
I know where I stand..with some of you already after reading some of these comments..sadly
May God Bless and be with each of us no matter our choice.

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 12:30 PM
BTW..Thank you ((((Storm)))) for staying my friend..through all the ********.
I love you :heart: smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 12:17 PM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Mon 03/07/22 12:27 PM

I know. Only now more people are beginning to wake up and think for themselves. About time!
And what we've seen here -almost 100 pages long- is it takes but 1 opinion to get the crowd to follow without thinking, without investigating for themselves. Whether plural people come up with real evidence to the contrary didn't matter. It was just dismissed.
This happened in real life just like that.
It's very easy to influence and coerce people when you aim for triggering their fear. We've got examples in history that show how disastrous the consequences of this can be.
Let's hope this is not going to be another of 'em as we now do have the majority of mankind injected with some dubious substance.
We can only hope that the human body can overcome it.

as more and more, of the truths come out, that we were told were not true by those who canceled it. the more people realize they were lied to. as I mentioned earlier, even here in oregon state institutions have started ignoring governor browns dictates.
so much so that our mask mandates are being removed. except in hospitals because even her own party is no longer supporting her.
and even "MR tripple mask Biden" came out from hiding with out a mask.

Face masks aren't needed anymore, I believe only in public transport for another while. Yet I saw the eye doctor's office in hospital having a poster up that you still have to wear one there, even after government said we don't have to.
That makes me wonder if they can lawfully demand that. But then no one can afford the cost or hassle to begin a lawsuit if said doctors don't want to help them so they likely get away with it.
To me it feels like people making their own rules apart from what government dictates. It does P me O even though I don't have to see an eye doctor, haha.

Anyhow, I've come across many vaxxers saying they're not getting the booster anymore as it's -as we Dutch say- a prayer without an end. Meaning it isn't going to stop and even vaxxers are fed up with it and don't want it anymore.

The most peculiar thing that stood out to me during all the upheaval of last 2 years is how incredibly rude the vaxxer group was toward the rest of the world. Downright rude, calling people they don't even know names etc. etc.
I couldn't believe how low these people could sink, which is a clear sign they weren't thinking straight but were in fight-flight-freeze, their reptilian brain. Easy to slip into when your fear is triggered, not so easy to get out of, and it makes you lose common sense.
In spite of that I found it rather shocking how far they'd go with what they said to others and what they were willing to condone if need be.
And again shows how easy it is to coerce & manipulate a vast group of people by triggering their fight flight freeze response.

As of yet I've not seen any of these people take responsibility and apologise for their behaviour.

(((((((((The most peculiar thing that stood out to me during all the upheaval of last 2 years is how incredibly rude the vaxxer group was toward the rest of the world. Downright rude, calling people they don't even know names etc. etc. )))))))

I feel this..and still feeling it..sadly.almost daily.#CastOut..shunned bullied discriminated against..etc..but with that said
#NoRegrets,.though.:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 12:17 PM

I know. Only now more people are beginning to wake up and think for themselves. About time!
And what we've seen here -almost 100 pages long- is it takes but 1 opinion to get the crowd to follow without thinking, without investigating for themselves. Whether plural people come up with real evidence to the contrary didn't matter. It was just dismissed.
This happened in real life just like that.
It's very easy to influence and coerce people when you aim for triggering their fear. We've got examples in history that show how disastrous the consequences of this can be.
Let's hope this is not going to be another of 'em as we now do have the majority of mankind injected with some dubious substance.
We can only hope that the human body can overcome it.

as more and more, of the truths come out, that we were told were not true by those who canceled it. the more people realize they were lied to. as I mentioned earlier, even here in oregon state institutions have started ignoring governor browns dictates.
so much so that our mask mandates are being removed. except in hospitals because even her own party is no longer supporting her.
and even "MR tripple mask Biden" came out from hiding with out a mask.

Face masks aren't needed anymore, I believe only in public transport for another while. Yet I saw the eye doctor's office in hospital having a poster up that you still have to wear one there, even after government said we don't have to.
That makes me wonder if they can lawfully demand that. But then no one can afford the cost or hassle to begin a lawsuit if said doctors don't want to help them so they likely get away with it.
To me it feels like people making their own rules apart from what government dictates. It does P me O even though I don't have to see an eye doctor, haha.

Anyhow, I've come across many vaxxers saying they're not getting the booster anymore as it's -as we Dutch say- a prayer without an end. Meaning it isn't going to stop and even vaxxers are fed up with it and don't want it anymore.

The most peculiar thing that stood out to me during all the upheaval of last 2 years is how incredibly rude the vaxxer group was toward the rest of the world. Downright rude, calling people they don't even know names etc. etc.
I couldn't believe how low these people could sink, which is a clear sign they weren't thinking straight but were in fight-flight-freeze, their reptilian brain. Easy to slip into when your fear is triggered, not so easy to get out of, and it makes you lose common sense.
In spite of that I found it rather shocking how far they'd go with what they said to others and what they were willing to condone if need be.
And again shows how easy it is to coerce & manipulate a vast group of people by triggering their fight flight freeze response.

As of yet I've not seen any of these people take responsibility and apologise for their behaviour.

(((((((((The most peculiar thing that stood out to me during all the upheaval of last 2 years is how incredibly rude the vaxxer group was toward the rest of the world. Downright rude, calling people they don't even know names etc. etc. )))))))

I feel this..and still feeling it..sadly..#Castout..#NoRegrets,though.

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 11:35 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love waving shades :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love,2K

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 11:33 AM

((((((((( Houston ))))))))) love smooched :heart:

From the front left aisle, end seats, count back four rows and that is where I sat during the Green Day concert.

Have entered to win two tickets for a Dave Matthews and Foo Fighters concert. I might cough up the cash for the Foo Fighters, tho I dont want to.

Nothing else going on. Same ol same ol.

Tell the boys I said Yo! What up!

Love you, chica!!!

I love you too!! found my pw..hahahahaha

Awesome on concert.

I cannot thank you enough for always bumping my thread.This truly means the world to me.

no photo
Mon 06/14/21 05:44 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Mon 06/14/21 05:45 AM

smooched

no photo
Mon 06/14/21 05:30 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Mon 06/14/21 05:47 AM
Lawd.......so ummmmm ((((((STORM)))))) I cannot thank you enough for keeping my shiiiiiittttt bumped.....:smile: flowerforyou :heart: love love love happy laugh

I love you ...sorry I didnt text back yet...I'm at work....went fishing sun burnt as hell...slaphead

LoveHouston':tongue: :heart: flowerforyou

You ever see my D' around?smooched

no photo
Mon 06/08/20 06:49 AM
:heart:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25