Community > Posts By > SilverFoxSav

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 07:22 AM

Give me a full bodied dark roast, regular or decaf. Then add just a pinch milk or cream, just enough to change the color. Cannot drink it black. I never tried a cappuccino so I have no idea what it is like.

I drank my coffee black for several years while I was in the Army. Definitely can not drink it black now, I tried, can’t do it!

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 06:46 AM

Answer: Intravenously.

That some funny stuff! Nice!

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 05:43 AM
I will go first:

Coffee
- dark and strong
Add - almond milk
Add - caramel syrup or chocolate syrup

Favorite coffee beverage:
Creme Brûlée Latte

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 05:04 AM

Welcome to M2 :sunflower:

Good luck!

Thank you Merry! I appreciate that :)

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 04:25 AM
Ready to find my soulmate but until that happens let’s have some fun dates, great conversations and let the love part happen organically. Just want to live life, meet new people and have a great time. When that special someone is introduced to me, I’m positive I will know.

Willing to travel if mutual effort is being put in by both sides.

Not really a hook up or one night stand type of guy. But if the chemistry is there and we click, I’m definitely not saying no lol!!

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 04:21 AM
Ready to find my soulmate but in the meantime let’s have some fun dates, great conversations and let the love thing happen organically.

Willing to travel if both parties give equal effort.

Not really a hook up guy or one night stand type of guy but if the connection is there and it goes there, I’m not going to say no lol!

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 02:45 AM

Good Luck :point_right:

A-C

Been on this site for two weeks and have yet to have an actual conversation with a real profile. Maybe this will weed some of them out, idk.

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 02:26 AM
I will go first. My name is Mel and I live in Savannah GA.

SilverFoxSav's photo
Sat 06/18/22 02:25 AM
If you live in South Carolina / Georgia / Florida
Say hi and let’s start connecting with members in our area.