Community > Posts By > M tewatiya

M tewatiya's photo
Sat 09/03/22 02:39 AM
i believe that whether your relationship with someone is lonely, you have to respect that she is your wife. flirting leads to something more which is equivalent to cheating...and cheating is never an option when it comes to relationships

i bealive you are completely correct as why some one wants to connect and flirt as they have best trust worthy person with you

M tewatiya's photo
Sat 09/03/22 02:37 AM
if ur willing to get ur head chopped off藍藍藍the answer is no

why people want to lost what they have best with them

M tewatiya's photo
Sat 09/03/22 02:36 AM
For me it’s big YES it’s not about sugar daddy we cannot stop if the two of them really loved each other

i feel age is number you can do whatever feels good to u

M tewatiya's photo
Sat 09/03/22 02:35 AM
:joy::joy::joy:

i choose both good sex and good treatment

M tewatiya's photo
Fri 09/02/22 04:27 PM
Looking for friends..

hey i am also looking for the same

M tewatiya's photo
Fri 09/02/22 04:24 PM
Hello laughter is good :wave:

arousal for men can be driven by a single stimulus .. usually visual . . For women arousal is more complex .

As for libido and desire for sex , it is unfair to generalise , as that is not necessarily gender specific and is influenced by lots of factors including age , hormonal function , health , lifestyle , personal beliefs about sex , the value attributed to sex and what societal/cultural/religious pressure someone is exposed to .
Libido is not a static state .

I am sure you have heard the old joke about men having two brains .. that is simply not true .. a penis is. Incapable of thought or rationalisation . Sure at times it may seem that male arousal is trigger happy but it is infact the mind , our largest sexual organ , which is responsible . Without the brain there would be no arousal . It is brain function that accounts for differences in libido . . Controlling hormonal feedback loops , pleasure centre activation , blood flow , energy levels , mood etc .

Like any pleasure , sex can be addictive . How you respond and cope is an individual response .

Hope that helps
Blondey x
Resident sex guru :grin:

prroove it with dm me

M tewatiya's photo
Fri 09/02/22 04:22 PM
The woman's brain. Many men are afraid of it, especially if it's an intelligent brain.

agree with you on this please msg me

M tewatiya's photo
Fri 09/02/22 04:21 PM
I think it's not good. chances for toxic relationship is great in such cases.
personally, I always choose someone from an age range who is 5 years elder or 5 years younger than me.

i agree with you please ping me

M tewatiya's photo
Fri 09/02/22 04:21 PM
of course

if u agree then ping me back

M tewatiya's photo
Thu 07/21/22 06:21 AM
i want to have good sex with best ending where u feel ur love during sex.

M tewatiya's photo
Thu 07/21/22 06:19 AM
it is ok if girls don't mind

M tewatiya's photo
Thu 07/21/22 06:18 AM
why not both

M tewatiya's photo
Sun 06/05/22 10:40 AM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

i support you in this being men does not mean we should consider women for sex only.@blondet111