Community > Posts By > Edison0017

Edison0017's photo
Tue 07/14/09 09:42 AM
So this happened last night..appararently the girl that i previously posted that dumped me..basically call me accidentally while there was another guy with her...then i was like "hello, why are u calling me"...the guy answers and goes "hulk" on me...lol...basically to make a long story short..i tell the guy "listen bro..u dont know me...but all im saying is i know her more than u do at this point..just do what u gotta do and dont make the same mistake I did"..so he's like "what the F do u mean"..so i was like "why does she have my number still when i deleted hers"..so they got into an argument...all i heard in that argument before i hung up was "I may still feel something"...so im doubtful now..but i wont go back with her...im done dating spanish girls..eventhough they are gorgeous..but i think i shuld move on to the gorgeous white women with green or blue eyes...what u think/>

Edison0017's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:56 AM
I mean there is a controversial thing going on between good guys and bad guys...Women are not sure what they want, but why blame us? again, if you are wondering, I was dumped lol...and apparently she wants to come back but I said no...for pride, does that make me a bad boy? now she wont stop calling me! =D

Edison0017's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:19 PM
I would date COSMO in a hurry...lol..Cosmo come to NY...lol..or i would go to Toronto..hahah...nah but u are beautiful girl...there it is..i didnt hide my feelings =D

Edison0017's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:25 AM
Ladies...what would u like for your ex to do to get you back or just want to be left alone?

Edison0017's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:10 AM
Does a woman like it when a man shows his true feelings and really open to her? I mean as a man I'm not sure what a woman is looking for...for some reason girls say "why cant i find a good man?" ....i think the main point of dating is basically to have a family in the future..what do u think?

Edison0017's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:24 AM
Well as you may know I posted something that i had to get off my chest that says "my heart goes into this"..and eventhough the girl called me back...it was really hard to say no..I will not be going out with you..but i wish you the best...now apparently I'm single, and yesterday i realized..."damn Im alone again"..its a bad feeling when you are alone in your apt and when you watch a movie, you feel like calling a girl to cuddle with...I've never gone out with a girl in this site..eventhough i get 2 messages per week..haha..but i'm thnking about giving it a try...question is WHO? lol..
I'm a guy that is looking for something serious..you know i've always had the dream of having my kids in a house with a play yard and pool...a dog..you know a typical family..nice wedding etc..i think thats why we should aim at a relationship, not just sex (eventhough its great). I guess my question is, who will help me seek that person here..or if you are a girl and reading this post, ask yourself "What does this guy want?", "is he faithfult", i think the only way to find out is by sending me a note...
Hope i find someone interesting before i give up and become a priest..lol...

Edison0017's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:34 AM
ok, so what does a woman want? a bad boy or a great man? i mean, every person goes for physical appearance regardless what they say...but why is it when a good guy appears in their life, girls blow them off, but when one of those @$$holes come by, they just fall for them which ends up in a break up anyways..lol...
Anyhow, what do women want? and what do u think of me as a man? would u date me?

Dont offend lol...pls...nah i can take it..go ahead..hahahaha...

Edison0017's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:54 AM
Crimson...you are right man...i went through the same thing...and look at me single now...but hey give me your diet and work out habits man....seriously...i need to get in shape bro!

Edison0017's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:46 AM
AHHHH man...lol..thats real bad...you spent money and the other guy got the benfits...you know what...i would have bought rubbers...take her to my apt and do her..afterwards...leave her at grand central..with a roll of coins..and say BYEEE..

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:33 PM
Jubilee, Marquis, Latin Quarters, Cocobongos..and Maracas club...sorry guys Im spanish.

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:58 PM
Oh MAN TRGIRl looks hot!!!!! lol....u should come to NY...lol....

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:45 PM
damn we got some gorgeous women answering in this thread...lol....well to answer the question, yes i had a date not sure if it was a girl..but in my previous post I posted what happened to that situation..yes she was smoking hot...and when we went to a bar/lounge, we started kissing, and most if not all the girls were looking at me like they want to freaking make out..of course that made me really happpy..lol...but didnt last much..hahahah

Now im single, went to a spanish club, only crikets..lol

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:04 PM
For girls, why is it that everytime you go out with a girl, some other girls would actually flirt with you...but when you are alone, no1 cares...lol...if you dont care..I'm single...lol...what you think?

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 01:25 PM
damn...lol..see the funny thing is that we were dancing spanish music and we had a lot of fun...she even started rubbing on me...it was too many signals to ignore...basically this caught me off guard...u know how spanish men dance merengue, salsa and bachata...funniest thing of it all..she got pissed cause some girl kept constantly trying to talk to me and get me to dance with her..so in front of her and this girl..i told her..listen i'm with someone..i cant do that..so the other girl left..and she was so happy i said that...thats when she started kissing me even more..again i could had her in my bed by the end of the night but decided not to...out of respect to her..but its cool...its a learning process...I'm decent..so i'll find another girl...=D
damn though damn it...she was hot..lol..but ok..yesterday i was feeling really bad...today not so much.i think the move on stage started...i really appreciate your opinions....i think i blew it by caring..honestly...i wished she could just said "hey im a little busy, i'll call you later or tomorrow..." and it was done...but not playing these little games..she's 27 yrs old and i'm 24...i'm more mature than her it seems like...but oh well....

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 01:25 PM
damn...lol..see the funny thing is that we were dancing spanish music and we had a lot of fun...she even started rubbing on me...it was too many signals to ignore...basically this caught me off guard...u know how spanish men dance merengue, salsa and bachata...funniest thing of it all..she got pissed cause some girl kept constantly trying to talk to me and get me to dance with her..so in front of her and this girl..i told her..listen i'm with someone..i cant do that..so the other girl left..and she was so happy i said that...thats when she started kissing me even more..again i could had her in my bed by the end of the night but decided not to...out of respect to her..but its cool...its a learning process...I'm decent..so i'll find another girl...=D
damn though damn it...she was hot..lol..but ok..yesterday i was feeling really bad...today not so much.i think the move on stage started...i really appreciate your opinions....i think i blew it by caring..honestly...i wished she could just said "hey im a little busy, i'll call you later or tomorrow..." and it was done...but not playing these little games..she's 27 yrs old and i'm 24...i'm more mature than her it seems like...but oh well....

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:48 PM
lol..called twice and messaged her like 4 times...thats about it...yeah probably blew it...damn she was a hot bartender too man...free drinks and all...but whatever...something tells me shes gonna call me back but this time i'll be the one that will say NO.
it is what it is...

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:12 PM
Well its not deperate bro...honestly...i juss thought at the time that she was probably hurt or something...not sure why...but again, this happened for the first time in my life..lol..so maybe i couldnt deal with it..now i'm ok...I'm kinda excited to go to spain..see what happens....I just happened to get pissed cause i blew off other girls and i never got their numbers out of respect for her..u know...but it is what it is..just wondering why women would always say "OMG how come i cant find a good man>:...well there is your answer..

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:21 AM
This doesnt count...i have a dude up there..hahaha...

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 10:18 AM
PAIN

Edison0017's photo
Mon 07/06/09 09:58 AM
Newly single as of June 2nd ....=[

Previous 1