anyting else master.

geez you dont get it do you

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 02:35 PM
pump you were rude i reported you.

now i know why your single,

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 11:15 AM

Genesis 25) 22. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the Lord. 23. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.

Genesis 25) 29. And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30. And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33. And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 11:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/16/22 11:09 AM
yes master i go away master
anyting else master.

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 10:49 AM

jan 6 who cares.... i mean really. waste of tax payers money again

It doesn't appear you even live in the US, but I do. Stop worrying about taxes you dont pay.

Schiff Russian collusion for a year, was certainly NOT a WASTE of our money. If he wasn't a sitting president things would've went differently.

ever heard of 401, or mutual funds, whatever happens in your country on the news affects it. you dont invest do on your own i see. i know that

jan 6 is a waste of tax payers money. again going after trump for what- Jan. 6 committee spent $1.6M this past quarter for what.

Schiff Russian collusion - or he said we have a whisle blower -- CNN, The New York Times and others reported Wednesday that the whistleblower had reached out to a House Intelligence Committee aide before filing the whistleblower complaint
then

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff on Thursday clarified comments he made last month that his committee had not spoken directly with a whistleblower after his office acknowledged Wednesday it had been in contact with the whistleblower before the complaint over President Donald Trump’s conversation with the leader of Ukraine was filed.

As Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, claimed Schiff was the only member of Congress who knew the whistleblower’s identity, Schiff said he actually was unaware of who the whistleblower is.

so he made it up and the media took off with the lies.

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 01:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/16/22 01:41 AM
its sad to say many churches dont teach right.

proof back in the witchcraft days who killed most

The Catholic and Protestant churches promoted themselves by persecuting witches

Medieval law codes such as the Holy Roman Empire's “Constitutio Criminalis Carolina” stipulated that malevolent witchcraft should be punished by fire, and church leaders and local governments oversaw the burning of witches across parts of modern day Germany, Italy, Scotland, France and Scandinavia.

The Catholic diocese in the Bavarian city of Eichstätt is finally breaking its silence on the executions, which were among about 25,000 killings – primarily of women – in Germany between the 15th and 18th centuries,

the former pastor, told the newspaper. “Anyone turning their back on the Catholic faith was labeled as being in league with the devil. It worked.”

i am talking about all though history, its sad.
yet they are stronger religious people that do not attend church.

no photo
Sat 07/16/22 01:13 AM
John3) 16. .19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

no photo
Fri 07/15/22 08:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 07/15/22 08:51 PM
i guess it happens what media you listen too.
people are not that smart.

cnn joe trips going up the stairs to air force one
nothing.
cnn trump does it
media says he has mental issues need to be looked at.

that is the difference, and why cnn lost most of its viewers. been sued a few times times. network up for sale.

what should be shown, but covered up by the media

hunters laptop be all over there. business dealings with dad etc.
joes business dealing in ukrane and Russia.
lies about, Schiff Russian collusion for a year, waist of tax payers money; he kept saying we have a whistle blower, then somehow it died out no whistle blower.
anything that trump did dems undid.

half the media are traitors to America for not telling the news.

oh and lets not forget when peloski got her hair done, yet all the other business were closed down cause of covid. well it was on fox, she said i was set up, got mad the hair business lost her business cause of her. got death threats etc
one more, but i could say plenty more reasons

jan 6 who cares.... i mean really. waste of tax payers money again

oh yeh thanks joe for the recession that is taking place.

no photo
Sun 07/10/22 12:39 PM
strange i was having a few beers when i was 18 and talking to a dog, the dog was talking back. we were having a good conversation

no photo
Sun 07/10/22 10:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/10/22 10:48 AM

The history of mankind indicates the existence of God as He sent prophets and every prophet proved that he was sent by God through miracles that people had seen and believed.

19 This is the account of the family line of Abraham’s son Isaac.

Abraham became the father of Isaac, 20 and Isaac was forty years old when he married Rebekah daughter of Bethuel the Aramean from Paddan Aram[c] and sister of Laban the Aramean.

21 Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, “Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.

23 The Lord said to her,

“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”

24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 25 The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.[d] 26 After this, his brother came out, with his hand grasping Esau’s heel; so he was named Jacob.[e] Isaac was sixty years old when Rebekah gave birth to them.

27 The boys grew up, and Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the open country, while Jacob was content to stay at home among the tents. 28 Isaac, who had a taste for wild game, loved Esau, but Rebekah loved Jacob.

29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. 30 He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew! I’m famished!” (That is why he was also called Edom.[f])

31 Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright.”

32 “Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

33 But Jacob said, “Swear to me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left.

So Esau despised his birthright.

you can not take one passage out and says that does not belong to me. its in there for a reason,

it has to have 3 thing, past present and future. it has to have all of these things if one is all knowing. and all had to flow and make perfect sence.

no photo
Sun 07/10/22 10:24 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/10/22 10:42 AM
evidence hmm

ex iran, but every 3 months they say death to isreal death to the united states. that is not love.

so in irans actions they display hatred and murder, is this love

no photo
Sat 07/09/22 07:50 AM

From CNN:

yeah and we all know how many times cnn got sued and lost half their audience cause of hate. But you can go an watch all that fake stuff if you want.

just like airforce one,
Trump trips going up the stairs, (cnn etc)
the media said he is invalid, should not be pres

joe trips - nothing is mentioned pure hate.

no photo
Fri 07/08/22 11:42 PM
oh they exist, like the bible says few shall be saved. so few meaning they are around.
but they are hated for their wisdom
always has always will be.