Community > Posts By > GodsLight

GodsLight's photo
Sun 02/13/11 02:19 PM
Talk about making a guy feel good......
blushing

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 09:22 PM

I lent my boss's daughter a $100.......
It's been 3 weeks, should it take that long to pay me back?
Should I get upset or just write her off?
Well first how old is the daughter? second do you and the daughter like each other more then a friend if she is of age? or did she act like that to you? third was she crying the blues and say why she needed the money? or did you just think well its the bosses daughter and that theres no way she will rip you off cause she knows she would get in trouble if you told? see theres a lot we got to know be for you can just answer a question example if shes young she probly has no job? if i were you i would say i really don't want to ask your dad cause i don't want you in trouble so even if you can get 1/2 this week and 1/2 next week that would be awesome ....how old is she??? does she work? that you know of?:thumbsup:

She is 29
She works
Yes she cried the blues and promised to pay me back in 2 weeks cause she was getting her income tax back within that time

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:40 PM
He would give it back to me and chew her out......that was my other means of collecting......just wasn't gonna go that route unless I wanted to be vindictive......would that be the adult thing to do?

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 06:31 PM

Have you discussed it with her? Did you tell her there was a time limit to pay it back? This conversation is best had with the person who borrowed the money, as none of us know what she's thinking.

The time limit was two weeks......it's been three
I already got the "I ain't forget about you" line
Just can't stand to hear that again....

Might as well get used to hearing it bro. Life happens to us all and timetables can be tough.

If you REALLY need it back...tell her that you will accept sex in trade at $5.25 per hour. She will crap out the money.

laugh

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 05:33 PM

Have you discussed it with her? Did you tell her there was a time limit to pay it back? This conversation is best had with the person who borrowed the money, as none of us know what she's thinking.

The time limit was two weeks......it's been three
I already got the "I ain't forget about you" line
Just can't stand to hear that again....

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:53 PM

perhaps she can't manage to pay you back right now and perhaps you have been played for a sucker but could a disagreement with her cost you your job?

you can always approach her about it perhaps suggest a payment plan?

I would probably write it off as a lost cause and remember not to aide in their financial inability again

I think it's more of her trying to play me like a sucker
I won't lose my job but she'll definitely get in trouble
I am writing it off as a loss.....but I just feel the need to collect by other means
At the least though she can't even fix her mouth to speak to me

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:38 PM

Your boss pays you? Why didnt he pay his daughter?

never loan what you cant afford to lose,,,

What kind of question is that........if I lost it, it's just gone.....if you say give me, I know it won't get paid back....if you ask to borrow, don't think that you don't have to pay it back in a timely fashion.....only women that can get money from me and not have to pay it back is my mother and girlfriend.......and I'm single
I just thought she might have had better judgement when dealing with straight up people such as myself.....so much for giving everybody the benefit..... But it's my motto.....I'll supply the rope, it's on you to swing or hang yourself.....

GodsLight's photo
Fri 02/11/11 03:06 PM
Edited by GodsLight on Fri 02/11/11 03:07 PM

GodsLight's photo
Wed 02/09/11 09:25 PM
Being 36, single, a hard worker with no kids that posseses a lot of other qualities isn't inviting enough for the opposite sex?

GodsLight's photo
Wed 02/09/11 12:00 AM
Are women on here to find a match or just show off and be seductive?