Community > Posts By > beed3000gt

beed3000gt's photo
Fri 07/30/10 12:02 PM
Ok, I just want someones opinion on this. I met this girl thru a friend of mine a while back, we clicked right away. We started dating things were great, she was 19 and I was 28.. We went out a lot and had a lot of fun together. We eventually moved in together and then it started. She started being secretive with her phone, and everytime I asked about it, she got defensive and turned everything around on me. I asked to see her phone, and she guarded it like a heart monitor or something. She was on Facebook a ton too. She talked to her Xs on the phone. But I never gave her any reason not to trust me. I told her to be honest with how she feels. I started catching her in too many lies about where she was. So I moved out, she cryed for me back and I moved back in thinking she would change. I was wrong. My best friend pulled me to the side and said, she cheated on you with 2 black guys at the same time, She told me herself. And she cheated on me over my birthday weekend and slept with her X in another state and told me she was going to see her parents in missouri. So I moved out again, left her everything, and now shes been seeing one of the black guys. He is muslim, growing drugs in his house, doesnt have a car or a good job, and he has a temper. He broke her windshield and she called me to come save her, I did. He went to jail and the next day SHE WENT BACK TO HIM!! I told her if she shows me hes out of her life, that I will move back in and try to work things out with her. She is STILL seeing him. And I dont know why? He is 37 years old, she is 20. She had a rough childhood, and her mom has schitzophrenia. She told me Hes rough with her in bed, like ***** do this!! Does she honestly enjoy that?? I dont get it. But I found out she has done this to every guy shes been with since high school. Does she have a condition? And she says she fell in love with this guy, she doesnt know what love is, because she wouldnt have done that to me. And she says the only guy she can see herself with in the long run is me, cuz her family loves me and she knows I will treat her good. She still comes to me for help. But she still lies about stuff. I dont get it, is it the sex with this man that she keeps going back? Its really messing with my head. Cuz everyone thinks shes making a mistake with him.