Community > Posts By > Damo_1988

Damo_1988's photo
Sat 06/04/16 01:06 PM
Right here on the other side of the world ;)

Damo_1988's photo
Sat 06/04/16 01:02 PM
I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do, the choice is yours. All I can say is I've been a member here for 10 to 12 years and still had no luck, but then I'm not very attractive, you'd be likely to have a lot more luck finding a date than I would. Sorry this probably hasn't helped much deciding what to do :o

Damo_1988's photo
Sun 10/25/15 03:18 PM
Everyone has the right to be happy you say. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you are including your wife in that...

Just think, would your wife be happy if she knew you were seeking love and support from another while you are still married to her? Or would she feel hurt and betrayed? And if you did start seeing another woman behind her back and lied to her about it, how long do you think it would be before she found out, either you call her by the wrong name without thinking or your other woman rings you while you're with your wife? Or who knows, you might even have an attack of conscience if you have a conscience!

The point I'm getting at, be true to yourself, but not at the expense of the people who love you. Finding somebody to love is hard enough in this world, I mean come on we're all on a frickin' dating site after all! There's no sense in f**king up a marriage just because the bush may be neater in somebody else's garden!!

Essay-type comment aside, just think about it is all I'm saying.

Damo_1988's photo
Sun 09/13/15 09:56 AM
Of course you're pretty, you're bloody gorgeous, don't let some fool tell you any different. He's probably just some wanker that was intimidated because he didn't know how to say he likes you, so he resorted to playground antics instead, picking on the one he fancies.

Damo_1988's photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:34 PM
Leeds, anyone?

Damo_1988's photo
Sat 08/02/14 05:34 PM
Yeah, you're probably right :-)

Damo_1988's photo
Sat 08/02/14 04:17 PM
I just noticed most of the UK forums don't have many views and even fewer have responses. Is it just me or does that make it seem like Britain is a silent country? Lol

Damo_1988's photo
Fri 08/01/14 03:39 PM
Who else is from here?