Community > Posts By > justme041167

justme041167's photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:00 PM
Welcome to the club! I noticed that some women do not watch the news, read the paper, or have any kind of touch with reallity. The world has changed and they didn't notice.....
I agree with you I rather find a woman that is broke than one that expects too much.

I do not expect to go dutch everytime (altough that was the way to go in the country I came from) But expecting for a guy to go out every weekend to eat, movies drinks and or whatever sometimes saturday and sunday is for most guys unsustainable, and unreallistic.

I have met some few guys that were at the verge of bankruptcy because of that.

If the guy kind of complains or pretends for the lady to invite sometimes, we are cheap, as they say. However I do not believe we are cheap but instead we try to balance entertainmet with creating some safety for the future, maybe, to share that safety with you girls, if you are the one!

justme041167's photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:47 PM
This guy is insane, and his followers (if he still has any left after this little stunt) has to really be out of their mind!

justme041167's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:39 PM
Only 499 nigerians? You are one of the lucky ones!
Start with a nice profile, that reflects who you are, NOT who you would love to be. Post decent pictures and actual ones not 20 years 500 pounds less than the actual you.
Do not trust messages from people that tell you i love you the first email (or the first month for that matter) There are either spammers or they have some mental issue. Do not go out on dates expecting to find love or sex. And most important NO MONEY TO ANYBODY....
Furthermore...
My first dates.... DUTCH