Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 07/04/22 04:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/04/22 04:03 AM
Good luck finding anyone real or legitimate, or even in the state they claim they live...Paid for scammers, thats what you pay for..They don't VET anyone..nobody's who they say they are..dont waste your money...you'll get the same results as a paid member..crap..

no photo
Sat 07/02/22 11:41 AM
OMO gonna have to remember that one lol.
Im 55, professional, as soon as that comes up..All I get is how much do you make? and can I take care of them..wtf. Im not here to be your daddy, I raised 6 children Im not putting you through school too. I get spammed constantly non stop..I haven't met a legitimate person without HUGE BAGGAGE yet..or anyone besides catfishers..sadly. nobody reads your profile, which is the first thing I read!!?? Unfortunately after paying for the site, Im still getting the same scams over and over Im thinking these sites are run over by this type of thing and the administrators can't or won't keep up..

no photo
Sat 07/02/22 11:17 AM
Seems that no matter who I speak too, they ALWAYS turn out to be a scam..and the people who aren't scamming are normally REALLY BROKEN...Does an honest, decent person, who is kind, and somewhat attractive even come in here? I thought by paying for the site it might weed them out, But NOPE....anyways see my profile, tell me what you think..honestly. Im here for mrs right, not mrs right now...