Community > Posts By > CoffeeSonata

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:44 AM
*clapping* new thread

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:40 AM
its fine mele flowerforyou i dont want to be someone you cant stand, because im not that way....so how is your tooth? :heart: its pretty slow here at work thus me chatting. but mondays go either way usually. ill be more concerned tomorrow! HI CHARLES! flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:31 AM
"@!!!!!!!!!$%&@&@[@#*#*#*#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&%!;"***###$%@%@%@$?!!!$%&***# AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH %%&!";!%!%!%&!&!&&!%!!!!!!!!!%%% I HATE OMAHA DRIVERS! I NEARLY GOT KILLED ON MY WAY TO WORK JUST NOW DAMMIT!! THE ASS IS LUCKY I DIDNT HAVE A GUN IM SERIOUS!

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:25 AM
it happens every other day here merle & the owners claim the same thing. "we sociallized the pup oh shes just the sweetest thing we have no idea why she tried bitibg the skull of that 1.5yr old... i am not starting a fight with you, thats not my reason for mentioning it, it just aggrivates me to see people hurt or nearly killed by them continually. 5 attacks in the past week & most werent registered etc. anyway im dropping it. do you feel any better? i almost got into a bad wreck on my way here to work...scared me...but im ok. flowers

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:13 AM

I need to go on a vacation somewhere, don't care where, just somewhere:smile:
i get to spend my tax return on medical bills..i owe far to much for all they did to me before & after xmas.. grumble so i wont be going anywhere.

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:08 AM
a 48 yr old woman here was attacked for no reason by her sons 3yr old pitt bull. this 90 lb dog drug her from the livingroom to the bathroom & chewed its way up her arm to her neck. her stupid son called fire rescue & it took three grown men to loop a catch pole noose around its neck & then try & control the berzerk dog. it strangled itself to death. it was covered in her blood. she was in surgery for hrs but is expected to live. the dog was not registered & was not current on shots. the son faces six months in jail & hefty fines. this is why we have dangerous dog laws here. the son had owned the dog since it was a pup. it turned on his mom for no reason. and now i will return to talking about positive things.

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 09:24 AM
dont run away lee!! *runs after you*

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:50 AM
ok merle perhaps we will chat later feel better! Hi lee

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:31 AM

oops sorry for my spelling sloppiness in my last post...grammy you take it easy..

i am just relaxing in my warm pjs today
sounds yummy... i have to go out in the rain in a few hrs to work. grumble its realllllly windy tooo

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:28 AM
oops sorry for my spelling sloppiness in my last post...grammy you take it easy..

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:11 AM
sorry you dont feekl goof merle...i have a headache from allergies thats on its way to being a migraine.. flowers

CoffeeSonata's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:02 AM
GRAMMY ADOPTED ME SO NOW I HAVE TWO GRAMMIES :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:29 PM
YAY GRAMMY ADOPTED ME !! whoooooOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOooo!!!!!! :banana:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 11:16 PM
:banana: have a good trip :banana: :heart: grammy :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:30 PM
me too..but im gonna go back to bed & see if i can manage sleep flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:23 PM
hey DD how ya, congrats on your 800th post!

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:17 PM

^
^
^
MY GRANDDAUGHTER
i feel so honored i dont know what to do with myself :banana: :heart: my fluffy grammy :heart: :banana:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:10 PM
you know who you are..talking to you earlier meant alot to me, i have missed you..i hope by now your are fast asleep& having sweet dreams :heart: you are a wonder in my life.

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:05 PM
:laughing: shutter yay you used my nick name! GRAMMY ADOPTED ME!! :banana:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:36 PM
good nite mari :heart:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25