Community > Posts By > CoffeeSonata

CoffeeSonata's photo
Thu 02/12/09 11:53 AM
:heart: hi grammy did ya get mail yet??? susie you have a good day too flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:42 AM
my hometown newspaper is doing an artical about my grandparents for valentines day & will be in the paper that day. my parents friend had called & told the paper they should do this because they are they only people that have been married 74 yrs. I thought that was really nice of her. they reporter interviewed them yesterday & my grandpa had alot of fun telling the reporter stories. and though my grandma isnt doing well these days she got up & got all fancy for this & was pleasent the whole time. a miracle all around. so i thought youd like to hear this. they are saving a paper for me [my parents]. :heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Thu 02/12/09 08:50 AM
feel better merle :heart: hi susie tell sharon hi for me flowerforyou i wanna go back to bed yawn but i gotta work how cruel :laughing:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:58 AM
yawn

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:36 PM
hey chevy drinker

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:20 PM

Oh man....I haven't posted who sent me cards yet.......

I got from coffeesonata
Shutterbug and Anton
DeadlyAddiction
Grammy

oh shoot.....I can't find the other card......I think it is in the car.....I will post who else tomorrow.....embarassed embarassed

:heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:20 PM
Edited by CoffeeSonata on Wed 02/11/09 11:22 PM
oops

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:19 PM
are you to tired to be amused by levity izzie?

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:14 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
fire does not taste like cupcakes!
noway noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh
bet youd taste sweet if i licked ya! oops did i say that out loud?! :embarressed:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:11 PM

****sigh****

cupcakes and Massage what a life that's what i want for Valentines day!!
lol well its my one free per month massage..i had to give 1500 massages to get that right & it took 2 yrs so...

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:09 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
fire does not taste like cupcakes!
noway noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh
bet youd taste sweet if i licked ya! oops did i say that out loud?! :embarressed:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:07 PM

"hearty" had to sit on the toilet so she could keep an eye on brooke while she was in the bath..

rofl
you never told me that part izzie!

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:01 PM
my co workers bday is tomm & she requested a v-day candy party so we are going to get silly on chocolate & shes giving me a massage the hr before my shift starts! shes awesome! and shes makin cupcakes & bringing them!

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:50 PM
i try & help when i can drifters :laughing: izzies mom had to negotiate with her daughter to get the bear out of her arms because she had to take a bath & bear couldnt go with her :laughing:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:39 PM

:banana: izzie i wanna come visit you sometime...your kids would freak to meet the mail fairy :banana:

Mail Fairy?
she sent my 4 yr old a present for her broken arm.. and the banana bread and cookies... and my 4 yr old now calls her the mail fairy..

LOL.....Cute.
iz tell him about brooke explaining to the others

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:33 PM
:banana: izzie i wanna come visit you sometime...your kids would freak to meet the mail fairy :banana:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:18 PM

fire! thanks for addin me flowerforyou

You are very welcome!!!! Thanks for requesting me I feel special bigsmile

Hmmmmmm Ooompa Loompas and Tiki Midget Pygmies, very interesting combinations, Kaymo gonna think she's tripping on acid if they start to chase her laugh
:heart:

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:16 PM
grumble fine...ill amuse myself...gnite lovely ones

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:13 PM
fire! thanks for addin me flowerforyou

CoffeeSonata's photo
Wed 02/11/09 09:07 PM

drifters drinker

Hey, Hey!!!

drinks
drinks :banana: iz did ya see my testimonial i wrote ya?
just now..

they dont have anything that tells ya when you get a new testimoninal anymore.. so i didnt know till you told me..
but thank you so much.. it is sweet and wonderful like you.

blushing naw...your the beautiful one...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25