Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:31 PM

im touchin my tools and anticipating big things.!!laugh laugh laugh

Love that attitude. Wish I had a big tool to touch...oops got that backward didn't I.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:14 PM
I care!!!!

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 08:14 PM
Hey Romeo. Are you ready for some FOOOOOTBAAAALLL?

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:58 PM
Thanks, EZ.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 11:30 AM
Son is fine. And you are probably right that it did eliminate the awkwardness. We didnt have time for awkward moments.

By the way my first concern was for my son, not for being caught naked. But if it ever happens to you, let me tell you that the second thought is crap, my son almost saw me and my lover naked.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 01/31/09 07:34 AM
So in the light of day, the car doesn't look that bad. Called both insurance companies and looking for a rental car now.

Son is sore, but will live. Boyfriend handled it all very well. We talked for about an hour on the phone when I got home from ER. He is actually going to come up tonight and watch movies with me and both kids.

Glad that Ms. Carmen was able to get a chuckle out of this. Parts of it were amusing. Im sure I will laugh later about my son almost walking in and catching us buck naked in bed.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:38 PM

..moms will be moms..

roco

LOL

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:34 PM
yes. my son is fine. The car isnt so good. And at least we finally got the initial meetings out of the way.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:28 PM
LOL. Thank goodness we had already finished. We were really sleeping. Also good thing son didn't open door as we werent under the covers.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:23 PM
So I was having a really nice date tonight. Bf picked me up from work, we went to my house for some alone time. We fell asleep in my bed, only to be awakened by pounding on my bedroom door. My 19 year old wrecked my car and had been trying to call me for an hour. Oops, bad mother, had cell phone on vibrate in my purse.

Bf and son meet for the first time on the way to the ER in bfs car. Bf apologizes for not hearing phone ring because we were sleeping. Son says yeah strenuous exercise can induce deep sleep. OMG, I wanted to jump out the moving vehicle.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:58 PM
Guess! I can't wait for the game.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:03 AM
My children have a father who did not give up his parental rights. He lives about 6 miles from us and sees his 2 children on holidays. My kids are now 16 and 19 and my 19 year old son told me and my family at Christmas dinner that he doesn't have a father and hasn't for years.

It breaks my heart that my kids continue to be hurt by this man's actions. I make all kinds of excuses for him, because I don't want to make them feel like they have been abandoned by their dad. I knew the day would come when they were old enough to make their own decision about him. I just always held out hope that he would step up and take an active interest in them.

So my question to you all is: Should I continue to try to take the sting out of his actions and encourage them to see him when he wants to or should I allow them to refuse to see him?

I don't mean to highjack this thread, but since they are so similar, I don't want to start a new thread and have people get all pis*y about it.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Sat 12/27/08 06:54 AM
It isn't hard to take the drain apart. The clog is probably in the trap right under the sink. If the pipes are plastic, then they screw off pretty easily. Put a bucket under the drain to catch the water if there is room. If not then lay a towel down in the base and take the drain apart. Good luck. I have a daughter who gets migraines alot. So I have done this many, many times. It is definitely no fun. But so much cheaper to do it yourself than to call a plumber.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:04 PM
I am sorry for the loss of your son.

You have already begun the rest of your life. Things will get better. Time does make things easier to deal with. The holidays are a notoriously bad time for the recently separated or divorced.

Good luck. Take it one day at a time. I hope that your job situation resolves itself in your favor.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:50 PM
I am dating a guy now who describes himself as easy going and laid back. He isn't boring, he is sweet and caring and considerate. The only thing I can find to criticize is that he isn't big on planning dates.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:05 PM
buys fake mustaches.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:00 PM
I was forced to marry you.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:57 PM
Sells tequila and serapes.

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:54 PM

Mad dog 20/20!

Oh god, I can only drink MD 20/20 on the railroad tracks in my old home town or in the middle of a rock dump.
Isn't that what it's made for?

Yes I think you are right. The gateway drink for teenager cheerleaders, band members and football players.
...and don't forget the angry town drunk that stumbles about town talking to himself. He's always some mad entertainment!

Who do you think we sent into the liquor store with our hard earned $3?

Laurluvssteelers's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:39 PM

Mad dog 20/20!

Oh god, I can only drink MD 20/20 on the railroad tracks in my old home town or in the middle of a rock dump.
Isn't that what it's made for?

Yes I think you are right. The gateway drink for teenager cheerleaders, band members and football players.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20