Community > Posts By > bikerbabe63

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:02 PM
Edited by bikerbabe63 on Wed 07/08/09 06:07 PM
sounds like he is playing a game of emotional abuse.....run girl and don't look back because it'll only be worse the next time

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:59 PM

Intrepid, you are a very smart man. It takes alot of people much longer to learn this lesson and they continue to make the same mistake. I hope you aren't one of them. When you see red flags in the future, heed them. Trust your instincts and never settle. Good luck to you.flowerforyou
I agree totally.....sometimes ts better to avoid negative people places and thingsflowerforyou

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:53 PM

she nicknamed me gumball:smile:
rofl rofl rofl

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:32 PM
frustrated

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 03:50 PM
hiwaving

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 03:42 PM
thanx buttons gonna go in there and change that sentence I probably was a little angry when I wrote that in october.....thanx againflowerforyou

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 03:30 PM
spock

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 03:26 PM

You could ask the same about Koreans, Persians, and Iranians.

The thing is I have met down right prejudicial Koreans, Persians, and Iranians who think that since they have money are better than everyone else. Their actions unfortunately reflect on the Koreans, Persians, and Iranians who are nice people trying to get along.

I have met Indians I did not like at all. Likewise I have met white people(and I am a Mediterranean white, not a Caucasian)who were just as bad. I also met Koreans, Persians, and Iranians who I didn't like.

People are people.

Another thing, culturally it is one thing to be a visitor in a foreign country and Americans screw that one up assuming they can be jack ***** in other countries. To come to another man's home and insult them is begging for problems. To immigrate and to hold on to past cultural ideals as a citizen only breeds animosity and fear from the others. Locally there is a split in the tolerance of Mexicans in America because they want to force their cultural ideals upon Americans and demand "equal rights" and we have to cater to them (ie, printing stuff in Spanish) when Mexico will not make the concessions we have been forced to make.

I don't hate anyone for what they are, I hate them for WHO they are as individuals. A lot of people fear and revile Armenians and I have never really met an Armenian who didn't treat me to hospitality first. That is the first rule of a proper civilization (hospitality first). I have found them motivated to make their lives better and they may come off a little isolationist at first but they really are not bad people and I cannot see why anyone hates them. If someone is an arrogant, self serving, stuck up a@@ hole then I do not like them. If they try at least to get along in the light of their cultural differences then why should I not like them.

People should celebrate difference and variety more than seek out conformity to their values and beliefs. Really, humans in general suck and many suck so hard they swallow. Some of us do try to get it right though. I do not hate Indians in general myself. India was a proper civilization liker China was LONG before America even existed. They were a proper civilization before the Romans founded their empire.

People in general have along way to go before we really understand tolerance. Then again people also need to learn about "Personal Accountability" which Americans in general just do not get. Some of us do but most of us don't unfortunately.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!
oops Persia is in Iran

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:40 PM
and I thought I had wild dreamsnoway laugh laugh

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:33 PM
still singlebrokenheart

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:22 PM

:heart: Why do so many people mistake obsession for love?:heart:
....pole dancing does that to a guy.
:banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:19 PM
I love long hair but I also like short hair, also bald is sexy.....I thin it just depends on the guy

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:17 PM
thanks chevy:smile:

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:14 PM

HEY HEY YOUR SEXY..........
blushing thank-you

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:13 PM
Jaxx....your so sweet you mae salt taste just like sugar:wink:

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 12:06 PM
hey jaxx thanxflowerforyou

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:53 AM
thanx I will work on a close up....sis took new pix so Ill work on that:wink:

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:46 AM
Hi everyone, I have been with mingle for a while now and getting to know some of you enough to trust your judgement.happy I just added some pix and would like some advice on my profile. what is good and what needs worked on. thanx

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:39 AM
way past cute I say hottiedrool :wink:

bikerbabe63's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:27 AM
Bavaria, where I was born no prettier place on earth the water is so soft you don't even have to have a water softner.:heart:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25