Community > Posts By > Khan

Khan's photo
Wed 06/29/22 07:29 PM
Why don't you do a search in your country? Someone on this side of the globe will not be interested in dating someone who is on the other side of the world.
Having said that I find it hard to believe that at 27 you are a doctor. It takes between 10 to 14 years to become a fully licensed doctor with education and residency. You must have been awful young when you started your education. Your write up should be redone. The first 2 sentences are negative and you should make it positive.

Im happy to be honestly reviewd as you did mate.
May I respond (general discussion) to some of your things you said:
1-asking to rate on a forum, doesn't AT ALL means I'm looking for women in this place particularly, I just wanted to be rated (like out of 5, 10, or 100 etc etc) , and not "judged".
2 -secondly it's pretty clear and obvious that you have zero information regarding medical profession in Asia and pretty much a layman who just decided to point fingers on their authenticity just by hearing stuff from other laymen. No offence, but facts can't change, I'm a Doctor (MBBS) and you need to get your facts right lol.

P.S: i started my medical study in 2012 ;)

Sorry but you didn't the point. I said to rate. Not here to be judged.

Khan's photo
Wed 06/29/22 07:29 PM
Why don't you do a search in your country? Someone on this side of the globe will not be interested in dating someone who is on the other side of the world.
Having said that I find it hard to believe that at 27 you are a doctor. It takes between 10 to 14 years to become a fully licensed doctor with education and residency. You must have been awful young when you started your education. Your write up should be redone. The first 2 sentences are negative and you should make it positive.

Im happy to be honestly reviewd as you did mate.
May I respond (general discussion) to some of your things you said:
1-asking to rate on a forum, doesn't AT ALL means I'm looking for women in this place particularly, I just wanted to be rated (like out of 5, 10, or 100 etc etc) , and not "judged".
2 -secondly it's pretty clear and obvious that you have zero information regarding medical profession in Asia and pretty much a layman who just decided to point fingers on their authenticity just by hearing stuff from other laymen. No offence, but facts can't change, I'm a Doctor (MBBS) and you need to get your facts right lol.

P.S: i started my medical study in 2012 ;)

Sorry but you didn't the point. I said to rate. Not here to be judged.

Khan's photo
Wed 06/29/22 06:42 PM
I'm all ears :)