Community > Posts By > charity2u00

charity2u00's photo
Sun 09/29/13 10:08 AM
Basically it's marketing and you attract what you put out there. I don't think there's a wrong or right, just what you are looking for

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:46 PM

Everybody wants to be good looking. Everybody is obsessed with the way they look. They spend vast amounts of cash on nip and tucks, boob jobs, tanning salons, face creams etcetera.

But what if the state actually tried to breed a superhuman race? Everybody would be born picture perfect. Imagine that, a world full of Marlon Brando's, Elvis Presley's, Marylin Monroe's and Liz Taylor's.

This is not just some pipe dream, this can happen. All we need to do is will it.

Apparently you are mistaken when you claim "Everyone wants to be good looking. Everybody is obsessed with the way they look. They spend vast amounts of cash on..."

I'm not good looking and I don't spend any money on trying to make myself look better. I have gray hair that stays gray. I wouldn't get a boob job, a tummy tuck or any other such cosmetic surgery EVER. I wander out of the house without make-up on, dressed in an old tee and sweats, and I could give a crap what people think of how I look. It's not the outside package that matters, it's what's inside that counts. So please don't say 'everyone'...perhaps you should say 'the majority of people' instead.

Screw making everyone perfect looking...clone the spirit of Mother Teresa or Ghandi and implant that in people if you want to improve the human race. Now that's a pipe dream!

Amen! I believe in natural beauty personally. I usually don't wear make up. I value health over vanity. Looking good doesn't solve the worlds problem ;)

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:34 PM

He was only a racist when you brought your political beliefs into the mix. You said you both had amazing chemistry and this could of been a great thing. So appreciating your zeal for Obama and not being for or against the man, you basically threw away a possibly great relationship for a man who you will never have a relationship with nor will he be there or care if yor alive or dead tomorrow, just because he is president. EVERY politician, especially the higher the ladder you go, shows they are NOT who they pitched when getting elected. But this is not about that, it is about racism which from what you tell me is what ended the relationship. We all are different, THAT is where a person knows if they are ready for a real relationship, any relationship, because it is a give and take deal, not a "he has to like everything the same as I do" deal. After all, you dont know if there were things he did not like about you and kept his mouth shut to give the relationship a chance.

I'm going to agree with this. It almost sounds like self sabotage. Has this happened in the past where things were going great and you found a reason to dump them?
I guess what I'm trying to say is that pick your battles. Clearly the Obama thing made little difference to him but was a huge deal breaker to you. Posting something like that on fb doesn't make him racist. It's possible he just forwarded it without reading it? People do it all the time. Did you have a conversation about it? Explain to him your perception and hear what he had to say?

At the end of the day, it's important to have standards and not settle. Also it's important that we aren't our own worst enemy either.

Just my 2 cents

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:23 PM
I was a hospice volunteer for a bit- and talking to people on their deathbed- not one person said they wish they had more money. It's the connections and the relationships with people that matter

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:42 PM
Hmmm from a health perspective? I'm not sure what you are looking for... So I'm going to give you a couple options.
1. Visualization and meditation exercises
2. Mugwort
3....And my personal favorite... Video games. Which have been linked to lucid dreaming and an increase in visualization abilities :)

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 07:51 PM
@kxr699- yup that's how it's suppose to look. ( maybe except the square.) is there a concern with it? Feedback?

@usnooze- I think you are right I need to fix that. It's a copy paste from another profile where it played into my screen name. Thx

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:21 PM
Hi! Hope everyone is having a Good Friday. I'm pretty new to this site and just discovered the forums. I'd like to get some feedback on how to better market myself through my profile. Feedback appreciated and no need to sugar coat. Thank you in advance :) -C

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:02 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention about the nudges... A nudge from a guy means to me " I'm interested but I don't have the confidence to risk talking to you." Women respond best to tailored emails that connect with something specific from their profile. You can skip the "you're beautiful" or "how are you."

charity2u00's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:56 PM
Change the profile pic. I agree with some of the other comments. It's not super flattering. In fact it reminds me of the look my puppy gives me when I talk to it and it doesn't understand. No offense or anything- that was my first reaction. Plus the booze and cigar are working against you. Go outside, in some natural light and have a friend photograph you. Best of luck :)