Community > Posts By > Nganyim

Nganyim 's photo
Sun 07/03/22 01:50 AM

We didn't do the co-parenting where kids would be with one parent one week and the other the next.
My kids were with dad every other weekend and he paid alimony for them.

When our kids were in their mid-teens they sometimes skipped going to dad as they had for instance a party with mates to go to. But in general they did go every time until approx. 17 yrs. Then it became more wishy washy.
Although our daughter went to live with him when she was 16-ish so we each had one kid then. My son still went to dad regularly, not necessarily every other week. And once or twice my ex took him with them on skiing holiday in Austria.

As for the raising them, dealing with difficulties and trouble etc., that was mostly me. Used to be that way before the divorce too. He didn't really have what it took to properly raise kids, which was one of the reasons I wanted to divorce.

I actually felt he was more of a dad after the divorce than during our marriage as at least he spent time with them every other weekend. He had no choice.

I always kept him informed when I felt it was important stuff for him to know about our kids. He never did the same, still doesn't.
I even kept doing that when our kids were adults, but I don't anymore. F him. I always thought we could deal with the children as adults and treat each other with respect as parents. He doesn't, just a lot of badmouthing behind my back (he daren't face me with that). So a few years ago when he had the audacity to ask me something that was way out of line I pulled the plug. He can go F himself for all that I care.

But at least I managed to make sure the kids suffered as little as possible from the divorce with how we arranged things (by my doing and making sure that happened). And I do respect he did pay alimony for years, even though he made a big show out of that each month by counting the money in front of the kids.

Oooo I hate the bad mouthing part and the worst is when the other partner tries to show off infront of the kids.

Nganyim 's photo
Sat 07/02/22 02:51 AM
Hello good people!There are millions of single parents out there,some are fathers some are mothers,how do you find co parenting?Is it easy ,hard or you don't even wish to co parent

Nganyim 's photo
Sat 07/02/22 02:46 AM
Thank you

Nganyim 's photo
Sat 07/02/22 02:44 AM

whiskey. single malt.

Ooooo yeah!!!!

Nganyim 's photo
Fri 07/01/22 09:25 PM
Which is your best???

Nganyim 's photo
Fri 07/01/22 09:13 PM
Hello everyone am new here and hope everyone is fine,I believe people here are adults and everyone knew why they joined,let's be friends be part of each others life and see if it can work.Please am not in a rush to meet up,just taking my time so jokers stay put.
All the best.But am here for something serious

Nganyim 's photo
Fri 07/01/22 09:02 PM
Anyone planning to visit Kenya feel free to reach out