Community > Posts By > lonely guy

lonely guy's photo
Thu 08/04/22 09:41 PM
pro-jab, or anti-jab or pro-life, or pro-choice, pride stuff, or Trump, is on you on profile pic is an instant NO! you start with POLITICS on intro pic, I will never speak to you! have no use for, we can talk politics later. but if politics are so important you put it in your profile pic, we have nothing in common, and I would stay single, before I ever spoke to you!

lonely guy's photo
Thu 08/04/22 09:36 PM

Heavy Beard

I'm with you on this one.

HUMPH!

lonely guy's photo
Wed 08/03/22 01:12 PM

Still getting several spam messages, so maybe spammers paid? Nudges stopped completely. But basically blank profiles, no pics, all across USA still sending?

:grin::grin::grin:

Now sending phone number? First message? Yeah.. no thanks. But spam has slowed. But not eliminated.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 08/03/22 08:40 AM
Still getting several spam messages, so maybe spammers paid? Nudges stopped completely. But basically blank profiles, no pics, all across USA still sending?

lonely guy's photo
Mon 08/01/22 07:11 AM

Pretty much a joke. The site shows people with the name of a city but what state are they in.

Why doesn't this site give users the ablilty to locate by state and within an age group?

i use zipcode to search, max of 50 miles, but lied to on that, and 1 was 200 miles, but showed profile 45 miles away, not dealing with that mess,I understand putting closest big city, as lots of rural areas, people have never heard of.

people are using multiple cities, multiple profiles, I see same pic in 2-3 profiles, different names, site needs to have a way to report them while your there, so admin can see and remove.

lonely guy's photo
Sun 07/31/22 05:44 PM

I went Church today.

church is not about the building, but when 2 or more people are gathered in his name, so you can hold "church" anywhere anytime, just getting together to discuss your bible, to help you understand it, as well as helping others.

lonely guy's photo
Sun 07/31/22 11:38 AM

There is luck over 50, or any age. Go outside of your house and do things and meet people. That is what happens.

:thumbsup:

Very true

B.S. if you mean working outside in yard, maybe for you city dwellers, but for us that live away from civilization, HUMPH! 1 of my homes is 1 mile off of a back road, so besides hearing a car occasionally, from the 4 homes that are farther out than me, nothing, & primary home is in mountains, edge of road is a tall cliff, very rural as well, & it joins 3,700 acres of federal land.

lonely guy's photo
Sun 07/24/22 06:21 PM

Well Done lonely guy you have a profile picture! :tada::hibiscus::bouquet::sunflower::sunrise:

Take care in your mingling!

Good Luck!

:thinking: Talking to whom:ghost:
deactivated

Raaaahhhhbinnnnnn, don't be so mean to meeeeeeeee!!! :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
He will see it when reactivates. He probably made a mistake and now doesn't know how to reactivate OR he doesn't know his pic has been verified. :nerd:

I figured it out, and yes I really have that much trouble on computer, my pic was approved in around 10 min, yes, all saying 4 or so days, mine was 10 min, I met someone that night, about 40 miles away, been talking to everyday, now they have ghosted me. not answering phone, nor text, so I reactivated no idea, seemed very nice, and was her first day joining. oh well. I am a decent guy, I found 1 I liked, ignored all the rest, and de-activated account. was nice to wake up to her calling to talk every morning. so looks like i am back.

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/18/22 09:29 PM
i got fussed at over sexual content I wrote on a co-workers shopping list.

she had listed 20+ items, but 1 was devils food cake, 1 was rice krispies, another was marshmallows, well I wrote for her to make whoopie pies & bring me some, she thought it was sexual, and had never heard of a whoopie pie, its devils food cake circles, with marshmallow center. YUM! but no, I guess lucky didnt report me and try to cause issue, they now know, but have brought me brownies, rice krispie treats. but innocent joke not sexual caused major issues when thought was meant sexual. to make whoopie.. aghhhh,

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/18/22 06:54 PM

Loyalty is always putting your partner first... no matter what ...

I would agree but what about this scenario. What if your partner picked you over their kid/kids?

I know how I would rule on this subject but I'm curious to know how you and everyone else would side on this matter. The only reason I ask is because this situation actually happen to me.

im here because ex picked helping her kid and leaving me and moving to a city she hates versus rural country she loves, to buy her 40 year old Daughter that refuses to work a house, after I refused to go in debt, work 70-90 hours for many more years to pay for it, and wanted me to pay all upkeep, yeah, and NOPE! I offered to help her rent apartment until she got on her feet, she lives with her BF, wants to leave him, but without working, has no money, & not going to get a job either, so renting an apartment wasnt acceptable, she wanted someone else to pay for everything so she can sit & play video games & on computer all day. NOPE. so just under a 19 year relationship, POOF!

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/18/22 07:31 AM

does this app actually help you find someone or isit just a waste of time... and those who did find someone how did u go about things?? how :thinking: :question:

I think it can work. I met two awesome people. Unfortunately one was married and the other we go out a few times a week as friends.

My sister's advice was to stay off online sites and go to Home Depot at 8am instead... ask the men questions about repairs. Lmao I just shake my head! Got to love family advice! :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: l love your sister's advice. A friend met her future husband in at a supermarket carpark. Now happily married. Good luck :grin:

thats how I met some before, grocery stores, food places, last 1 was at grocery store almost 19 years ago.

had 1 mini date from someone from a store, but now want to try online, person I met refuses to give up free help from ex, and kids, if seen dating, she figures will lose her free help. he spends 1 day a week there or 2, just to keep up, now foundation is eroding away, so has to repair that. he built it himself many years ago.

anyway few people I talked to here before my messages stopped working were argumentative, and downright rude? I wish could rate attitudes here, im sure 1 would give me a bad rating, since she doesnt believe in Chivalry.

lonely guy's photo
Sat 07/16/22 06:51 PM
not learned pics yet, but finally learned how to save a page to favorites, I heard about, but never knew how until today. I know I am behind times on computer. never really cared. I knew how to do car or motorcycle work, fix any breakdown while traveling, never paid a mechanic to fix anything. thats where my skill is, but this was only for relax, I had a facebook, last pics downloaded was in 2014, and no I didnt put them on myself, I watch youtube to relax, and I had my e-mail, only other I did was look for parts to fix vehicles, otherwise I wasnt on the net, and had no use for most of it.

lonely guy's photo
Sat 07/16/22 08:35 AM
I'll try again. I get so frustrated at computers. I mess with some, get frustrated, give up.

Funny, I can rebuild any car, motorcycle engine built before 1990, I'm comfortable, relaxed, I try to figure out stuff on computer, I get totally frustrated, and stressed out

lonely guy's photo
Fri 07/15/22 05:32 PM
yep dumb kid. relatively inexperienced then.

lonely guy's photo
Fri 07/15/22 01:49 PM
if you ever see one, that isnt correct spot, and has to pull a jelly roll up for you to find it, you would understand, guess 400-500lbs? me around 21 years old, I am 55 now... yeah, image burned into my head, no I didnt finish, and walked out.

lonely guy's photo
Thu 07/14/22 09:06 PM
so since I havent figured out how to download a pic here yet, & I was able to massage, but after 1 week, now I cant, I have to download a pic, or leave? I dont know how to find pics on computer, recent discussion on this with me. im not computer savvy. trying to learn day by day

lonely guy's photo
Thu 07/14/22 06:55 PM
generally speaking size doesnt matter, HOWEVER, if your private part is in a jelly roll and you have to pull it into place, then no, im not interested. bad memory from my youth. 30+ years ago.

generally speaking I am all about great attitudes, and clean speaking

lonely guy's photo
Thu 07/14/22 06:09 AM
back when I drank, whiskey, preferred straight.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 07:21 PM
Siouxsie and the Banshees

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 07:12 PM
good treatment means most to me, I dont mean to imply not interested in sex, but I am all about a Lady with great attitude and not vulgar, that will treat me great. hands down I will always go for that.