Community > Posts By > Valcronis

Valcronis's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:35 PM
Hmm guess my profile works if that's the case can I get a rating?

Valcronis's photo
Sat 09/14/13 11:46 PM
Sex isn't important in the beginning of a relationship. Usually I found it pretty nice though when I was single to not really have to work for it. But in a true relationship sex is a highly intimate situation where two people are on an equal base. Both parties can look each other in the eyes, and know that what they are doing isn't a carnal desire, but one based on emotional desire. One to make sure the other is satisfied to the fullest.

I believe sex is important. It's a sign of commitment of the relationship based on emotional and physical desires rolled into one.

Valcronis's photo
Sat 09/14/13 11:27 PM
Sit by the waterside
See what it brings

will it hide who you are
will it show you a solid reflection
will it make you afraid
Will it make you ashamed
Will it show you the future
Will it show you the past

Are you proud by what you see
when you sit by the waterside?

Valcronis's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:33 PM
Well, happy I didn't post any pictures of myself with my shirt off then. Had one of which I'm on the beach with a surfboard which I was going to post. Wanted to see outlook before I did it though. Thanks for the information.

Valcronis's photo
Sat 09/14/13 09:58 AM
There's a lot of factors for a sexless marriage. Could be stress, emotional (which could break down into further categories), could be the wrong moments when one craves it while the other does not and vice versa, genetics (many different factors here), hormones, attraction. I'm sure there's many other possibilities, but to me these are the most common ones I have heard of.

Valcronis's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:34 AM
5 photos/ have an introduction with personal attributes for further conversation/ Anything further? Look and let me know thanks. :)

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 11:35 PM
I'm just curious about the female's perspective. When your online looking at random people. Would you rather match with a guy who had no shirt on but a random six pack, or some guy who has a shirt on who might be fit or may not be.

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 11:26 PM
Edited by Valcronis on Wed 09/11/13 11:28 PM
"I just want someone who is capable of genuinely loving me". Why can't you love yourself, and then find someone you are happy with who is compatible with who you are as an individual?

Just curious, because I don't think someone with the personality of a rocking chair is going to be good for you. All that swinging back and forth with the personality. Bi-polarism I believe its called. That's hard work. You sure you would want that person to love you?

Or would you really be ok with a stalker for a relationship partner who becomes so dependent on you that if you even mention hanging out with friends she accuses you of doing something horrible, and then gets even more frustrated and comes at you with some weapon bent on the thoughts of if I can't have you, no one can have you mwahahaha.

Just putting some spin on this one.

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:58 PM
I agree with your mental argument from the perspective of the female. From a perspective from the male though, you can have the mind to have sex, but if you don't have blood flow, your in trouble.

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:32 PM

My take on this is that women who are obese aren't going to be able to pick up men just based on their looks. Same goes for the opposite sex. If a man is obese he's going to have a harder time picking up women. It's our genetics that truly speak to us when it comes to looks. When the conversation starts that maybe where the true attraction comes into play. The male or female may like the personality of the person in question, and may even go on a few dates with the obese counterpart to know them further. In which case the obesity is eventually obsolete and the physical attraction is a mute point.

Now if your asking from a sexual point of view, I would then likely point out that obese individuals have typically shown a slower sex drive than one who is fit. Also, even though this is clich� and I hate this statement its one that fits almost any category: One who is obese typically has problems looking in the mirror with enough self confidence to look at themselves and say to themselves. "You are awesome, you know what you are doing, your sexy regardless of what others may think, and you are the best because of your big heart." Thus, rendering themselves in an emotional state of mind of thinking they are not good enough for other people and losing the self confidence they need to get out there and meet interesting individuals.

All of this is my personal opinion. In no way of shape or form is this some attack on anyone. Just personal observations and conversations with individuals I have met in life and friends of mine that have been or are obese.

So, skinny people have a higher sex drive than fat people? Huh, interesting.

Clearly someone does not get laid that often to make such ridiculous comments.

laugh

laugh yup that's hilarious. Only because its true. You see my wife has gained weight after my father in law passed away leaving our marriage where my wife thinks I'm no longer attracted to her thus hurting our marriage that much more. But I'm happy to hear that I can still say that your right. I haven't been laid in a while. Thanks.

Well as her husband, call her sexy instead of by her name, tell her how beautiful she is and how you love to cuddle with her, tell her that you are turned on by her curves that they are sexy. Unless you no longer find her attractive, than maybe her dads passing is a scapegoat. (Maybe not, maybe so) just speculation. :smile:

Well first you left out that I said "typically" in your last statement and making it sound to everyone that I think that every individual that is obese doesn't have a sex drive. Love that. Second, I actually do those things and the replies she gives me is ********, your a liar you think I'm fat, why would you want to have sex with me when you look the way you do, etc. etc. etc. Now if you actually knew me and what I've been through for the past 2-3 years, you would actually be open minded rather than thinking that my observations and scientific facts are based on some type of delusion of being skinny.

God bless, trying to randomly reach out after 3 years of literally hiding away from society and this is what happens. Whatever, I apologize if these random statements offended anyone in particular.

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:02 PM
Edited by Valcronis on Wed 09/11/13 10:13 PM

My take on this is that women who are obese aren't going to be able to pick up men just based on their looks. Same goes for the opposite sex. If a man is obese he's going to have a harder time picking up women. It's our genetics that truly speak to us when it comes to looks. When the conversation starts that maybe where the true attraction comes into play. The male or female may like the personality of the person in question, and may even go on a few dates with the obese counterpart to know them further. In which case the obesity is eventually obsolete and the physical attraction is a mute point.

Now if your asking from a sexual point of view, I would then likely point out that obese individuals have typically shown a slower sex drive than one who is fit. Also, even though this is clich� and I hate this statement its one that fits almost any category: One who is obese typically has problems looking in the mirror with enough self confidence to look at themselves and say to themselves. "You are awesome, you know what you are doing, your sexy regardless of what others may think, and you are the best because of your big heart." Thus, rendering themselves in an emotional state of mind of thinking they are not good enough for other people and losing the self confidence they need to get out there and meet interesting individuals.

All of this is my personal opinion. In no way of shape or form is this some attack on anyone. Just personal observations and conversations with individuals I have met in life and friends of mine that have been or are obese.

So, skinny people have a higher sex drive than fat people? Huh, interesting.

Clearly someone does not get laid that often to make such ridiculous comments.

laugh

laugh yup that's hilarious. Only because its true. You see my wife has gained weight after my father in law passed away leaving our marriage where my wife thinks I'm no longer attracted to her thus hurting our marriage that much more. But I'm happy to hear that I can still say that your right. I haven't been laid in a while. Thanks.

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:59 PM
Actually sex drive is based on several different factors. One of which is blood cell count and where the blood travels. It's why I mentioned typically. "skinny people" may have a lower sex drive due to physical inactivity, but a higher metabolism due to his or her age, compared to an individual who is obese who is actually running and being fit. If you were to compare the two situations then obviously the obese individual would have a higher blood cell count and a higher blood pressure situation that goes to the extremities of the body. As well as how active the brain is during sexual arousal. This makes it to where the obese individual ends up with the higher sex drive than his or her mate.

Also mentality also plays a role in sexual drive. Whether or not an individual is even up to the task.

Another factor is Genetics. Some individuals have genetics that help the metabolic rate stay at a higher rate thus rendering them capable of eating more than they should even without burning off the calories. Some individuals that are obese may also have genetic situations that inhibit weight gain, which typically occurs because their metabolic rate slows down.

I mention typically, due to personal experience with individuals I have known and talked to. It's not supposed to be a reference to anyone else, especially individuals whom I do not know.

Valcronis's photo
Wed 09/11/13 09:23 PM

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 12:27 PM
You know your dating if you can say what you want and do what you want without caring about how the other person feels about the topic so you both can debate the situation or agree on the situation. This way both of you can learn more about each other.

You know your in a relationship when you know each other well enough to know that if you say or do certain things that your spouse disagrees with you are going to essentially be in the dog house.

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 03:39 AM
flowerforyou drinker :banana: waving

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 03:28 AM
So I decided to go ahead and search for anyone that enjoys playing poker of the female category within 15 miles of Lewisville, TX. Only 3 individuals popped up between 18-100 years old. I really didn't expect that to happen for some reason. I actually thought more females would be interested in playing poker. Guess I was wrong.

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 03:07 AM
I feel your pain. My wife and I separated tried to get out. So far I've seen 5 movies on my own, gone out to a hookah bar on my own, and none of my coworkers feel like hanging out after work.

But that's why I'm reaching out here. It's been a long 5 years since I have actually tried to reach out to people.

As far as I can tell Groveling for attention never really works. It really comes down to self confidence in who you are and whether or not you are comfortable with who you are now and who you want to be later. Focus on your positive aspects that make you who you are.

If you focus on only the negative aspects of your life you will only see those negative aspects.

I wish you luck on your endeavors and hopefully you will be getting the attention you need.

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 02:59 AM
I would definitely go back to Hawaii. I would take my wife. If this opportunity existed before I met my wife, it would be Jennifer Aniston. Someone who I have never met nor will ever meet, but this entire scenario is fictional anyways so no harm no foul.

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:48 AM
So I just want to chill and hang out with other people. Doesn't matter the sex or anything as long as there is something to do. I am married, but we have fallen on some hard times in our marriage. So.. with that being said I finally have time to actually meet people and have fun. So if your interested in hanging out and you live in the DFW area let me know.

Valcronis's photo
Sun 09/08/13 01:39 AM
Taken and Married. Just honestly want to find some people to hang out with.