Community > Posts By > Erick

Erick's photo
Thu 09/26/13 01:00 PM
Among serious researchers, repeat abductions are seen as very common as are generational abductions. Dr. Jacobs believes, within a certain number of generations, all of our future progeny will be, to some extent hybrids
(personal communication).

The problem in discussing this field has to do with the level of education re UFO's and extent personal experiences (which differ widely)

After years of study of this subject (and therapeutic contact with abductees), I will no longer waste time and energy on the uninformed. I would suggest non-believers hold off judgment until they read some of the hundreds of books on the subject including many from former government employees with prior high security clearances.
Yes, one does have to sift through the crackpot,lunatic fringe and their cohorts on"Ancient Aliens" and "Coast-to-Coast". ( saw a bumper sticker the other day which read, "IT MUST BE TRUE, I HEARD IT ON COAST TO COAST" spock

Where money is being made,
claims about extra-terrestrials
should always be approached with suspicion.

Erick's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:52 PM
For the most part, that's true, though nightmares and other symptoms of traumatic experiences often leave some memories, and regressive hypnosis allows abductees to replay their (often harrowing) abduction experience.

This phenomena of selective forgetting is common to children who have been molested or otherwise traumatized in their early years.and I think this the body's way of helping them to move on from their immediate immobility.

Erick's photo
Thu 09/26/13 12:45 PM
Among serious researchers, repeat abductions are seen as very common as are generational abductions. Dr. Jacobs believes, within a certain number of generations, all of our future progeny will be, to some extent hybrids
(personal communication).

The problem in discussing this field has to do with the level of education re UFO's and extent personal experiences (which differ widely)

After years of study of this subject (and therapeutic contact with abductees), I will no longer waste time and energy on the uninformed. I would suggest non-believers hold off judgment until they read some of the hundreds of books on the subject including many from former government employees with prior high security clearances.
Yes, one does have to sift through the crackpot,lunatic fringe and their cohorts on"Ancient Aliens" and "Coast-to-Coast". ( saw a bumper sticker the other day which read, "IT MUST BE TRUE, I HEARD IT ON COAST TO COAST" spock

Where money is being made,
claims about extra-terrestrials
should always be approached with suspicion.

Erick's photo
Mon 09/09/13 09:17 PM
I am a 5-decade student of Ufology as well as a 4-decade psychotherapist. I participated in a recent MUFON study and am familiar with the prior hs of psych diagnosis re abduction reports.
In general the abductees do not show any signs of psychopathology outside of the norms for the general population...with one exception, they tend to carry he symptoms of PTSD. These folks, in general, tend to be fully functioning people and in my personal experience the people I have seen include people with PhD's and other educational accomplishments who are fully functional people.
There is, however a higher incidence of folks who had some kind of traumatic experimnce,in their childhood which, in my mind, suggests a broadening of our danger-awareness faculty. (hyper-arousal re potential danger.)
I have submitted a multiple choice test to the Mufon sub-committee studying abductees (which may now be defunct) which would measure, by multiple choice, the emotional perceptions of their abduction experiences.Following administration of that test, it might be interesting to correlate the place on the negativity-positivety (feelings) scale, to see if they correspond to any different personality types.

Erick's photo
Mon 09/09/13 09:17 PM
I am a 5-decade student of Ufology as well as a 4-decade psychotherapist. I participated in a recent MUFON study and am familiar with the prior hs of psych diagnosis re abduction reports.
In general the abductees do not show any signs of psychopathology outside of the norms for the general population...with one exception, they tend to carry he symptoms of PTSD. These folks, in general, tend to be fully functioning people and in my personal experience the people I have seen include people with PhD's and other educational accomplishments who are fully functional people.
There is, however a higher incidence of folks who had some kind of traumatic experimnce,in their childhood which, in my mind, suggests a broadening of our danger-awareness faculty. (hyper-arousal re potential danger.)
I have submitted a multiple choice test to the Mufon sub-committee studying abductees (which may now be defunct) which would measure, by multiple choice, the emotional perceptions of their abduction experiences.Following administration of that test, it might be interesting to correlate the place on the negativity-positivety (feelings) scale, to see if they correspond to any different personality types.

Erick's photo
Mon 09/09/13 08:58 PM

I'm a filmmaker and former field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network.

I've encountered people who were, as you say, "repeaters". That is, they claim to have repeat visitations with aliens of various descriptions. Some claim they suddenly found themselves being experimented on in underground bases, etc.

I can't say for sure if these people are "crazy" in the usual sense of the word, but I believe most or all or them were the victims of repeated childhood sexual abuse. This can cause psychotic breaks and traumatic dissociation later in life that might somehow explain what the fragile mental state of the repeaters.

Does anyone else here know of repeaters or alien encounters that can be scientifically verified? (all silly jokes aside please)

Erick's photo
Mon 09/09/13 08:56 PM
The Allies of Humanity (vols. l ans 2) which is channeled materials from a friendly alien group, which does not regularly make contact with us, describes trade routes as the reason why several alien races are here. They do, apparently have to abide by some rules and can not invade the planet. (they can simply manipulate us, with trades of humans to experiment on with futuristic hi-tech stuff for the U.S. Army and our intelligence organizations.

Erick's photo
Mon 09/09/13 08:49 PM
I was thinking of Dr Jacobs with refence to the brainwashing which is done to many abductees who now want to be refered to as "experiencers"
Jacobs has nailed it from a simple human rights perspective.

Bye the way, I spoke with him at the recent annual Mufon Conference...he states within not to many generations all of us, he believes, will be hybrids. That can be calculated by following family trees as they spread out with each forthcoming generation.

Erick's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:27 PM
Very well said in my opinion. I view "science" as experiments of people who have been brainwashed with their own cultural ways of perceiving reality. Alien abductions (an interest of mine) are just too bizarre and troubling to be real

Erick's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:24 PM

True scientists get shut down because true science by its very nature will always lead one beyond the boundaries of the status quo. Telescopes are now seeing far into the cosmos and scientists have worked out that our galaxy has hundreds of billions of stars.

They have also discovered thus far, that there are hundreds of billions of galaxies. Just contemplate that for a moment; hundreds of billions of galaxies, each containing hundreds of billions of stars. And that is only what has been discovered so far in the visible Cosmos.

I find it incredibly amusing when a probe gets sent to Mars by a group of people who call themselves scientists, who themselves have been totally brainwashed by this system’s curriculum and are there looking for the possibility of life in the form of bacteria. All the while the evidence for extra-terrestrial life surrounds them, throughout the Cosmos and all over our planet, yet they are blinded by their own programmed state of mind. They are literally programmed into not accepting the evidence that is before them and simply dismiss it as conspiracy, myth, legend or fantasy.

So after addressing to varying degrees some of the broader issues at hand, know there are multitudes of people on our planet who are having experiences beyond the boundaries of the “official” rubber stamped version of reality. Most are too hesitant to share their experiences for fear of ridicule and persecution, but some are not. I am one who is not! The three subjects considered taboo or inappropriate, ridiculed in conversation and in some cases even forbidden in our communities are the three very same systems that are used to control our Human race: Politics, Religion and Extra-Terrestrial or Inter Dimensional life!

Erick's photo
Sun 09/08/13 07:03 PM
I like your failure to rush to judgment; this time let the tail wag the dog.

2 Next