Community > Posts By > Erick

Erick's photo
Tue 12/17/19 10:57 AM
The majority of people have no experience studying or experiencing aliens/UFO phenomena, yet that does not discourage them from offering an "expert" opinion, which most often comes from their psyche or subconscious.

They must be forgiven for their ignorance. Throughout history people have been maligned tortured and ridiculed for their beliefs which were later verified by scientific studies.
Such studies are available to read despite the fact that the US Gov't has an embargo on release of info on their interaction with aliens and their technology.

I am a student of this subject and have been for 50 years.

I have long ago stopped trying to convince people of the reality and validity of the subject. I do not chose to waste my time catering to the ignorance of the uninformed.

Erick's photo
Sat 11/30/19 11:34 AM
Ghosts suggest presence of souls.
Scientific scrutiny only has achieved knowledge of a fraction of our reality this far
but seems to uphold the misguided tendency to label anything they do not understand as bunk.

Erick's photo
Sat 11/30/19 11:30 AM
Have studied aliens/UFO's for decades and done therapy with probable abductees.
Subject is serious,victims are treated with disbelief/many have suffered an experience which promotes PTSD symptoms, incl fear of future visitations. Support groups can be helpful.

Erick's photo
Sat 11/30/19 11:23 AM
Serious problem. Actually heart breaking.

Lack of finding bodies/bones but sometimes clothes.

Can't rule out alien abductions. Perhaps done with some cloaking device.

Erick

Erick's photo
Wed 08/14/19 05:17 PM
Right!

Erick's photo
Wed 08/14/19 05:16 PM
If you want more than projective answers you would have to say a lot more about your sleep problem; like history of problem, nature of sleep, any pharma or drugs involved, anxiety, concurrent medical conditions, current stressors, degree sleep in inhibiting daytime functioning...etc. otherwise, what you give is what you get.

Erick's photo
Wed 02/08/17 01:33 PM

I dream of a WHITE ORB entering my body when I woke up I suddenly catching my breath and I was sweating all over

I dream of my ears are vibrating and I can't move like someone is holding me..
and when I move my feet and force to move I fall asleep as I woke up its like nothing happens..

I search all over the net but I still could not find some answers maybe anyone can help me out..I am so curious about it until now..

I would consider hypnotic regression to rule out possible hidden memories of interaction with aliens. White orbs are frequently in use by them.

Erick's photo
Wed 02/08/17 01:24 PM
I prefer Soylent Green. drinker

Erick's photo
Thu 10/01/15 11:15 AM
I have tried about 15 times to regisdter using a credit card but there is an apparent error or refusal to accept my email addresses because the thing says (for both e-mails) that I can't use an e-mail addr because it is already used by Pay Pal, or I have copied the secret numbers/letters incorrectly
My question is, IS IT COMPULSORY TO REGISTER THROUGH PAY PAL?
Do you have a telephone number for help? (if not, why not?)
I have e-mailed you about this before, so I am wondering if you really want my business.

Erick's photo
Sun 08/02/15 07:41 PM
Hay right on.

When people actually quote statistics,
well, that's powerful.

The sheeple and the insecure are fleeing for the exits

Lets face it, thanks to the acceptance of nerds and their scientific brethrin,...well, the tenor of the times is a changing, and we're using logic more and more. This catalyst for change should be followed by one of the restoration of humanity. as our social consciousness score rises on the journey from Morocco to Scandanavia.

Erick's photo
Sun 08/02/15 07:07 PM
I believe,paradoxically, that we are indebted too the good doctor.

Over the span of history. we are told that "timing is everything."

and the issue of sport hunting is developing a greater number of adherents.

Look at the gay issue vis-a-vis mass conversioins in the direction of tolerance and decency.

Each event in history statrts witrh a spark.

Thanks a lot, Mr America's, Putin

Erick's photo
Thu 06/04/15 06:12 PM
Here are some factors that raise my guard for scammers

1. They claim they are very attracted to me by reading my profile.
2.However, there is no identification of anything
in my profile leading me to believe they've read it.
3. They are MUCH younger.
4. They tend to be quite attractive.
5. They want to get off site and have personal contact asap.
6. A few days later, they have been booted off the site.
7. If they are from West Africa...it's a nobrainer.

Erick's photo
Sat 05/02/15 06:37 PM
DO YOU THI:cry: NK THE SHELF LIFE OF AMERICAN DEMOCRACY HAS EXPIRED?

Erick's photo
Tue 10/29/13 10:48 PM
Very sad; Christie(?) McVie must return.

Erick's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:52 PM
Astronauts are under signed oath to not reveal, for the rest of their lives, what unusual experiences they may have had in space. However four or five ex-astronauts have discussed seeing UFO's either following them or shooting across the horizon.

Most scientists state they will lose their job or tenure if they bring up a serious discussion of the subject. There are a few who do, like John Mack, M.D., psychiatry faculty, Harvard Univ Medical School. (he is recently deceased from a car accident). In his case, his tenure was taken away after he published a book about his work with abductees, though he won it back on appeal.

Erick's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:20 PM
Sigmoidoscopy is the lesser procedure, the opiate and benzodiazapine coctail is generally only used with the colonoscopy, in my experience.

In a typical abduction, there may be no actual memory though the victim often feels unwell the next day. In the ensuing days there will commonly be nightmares (as is common with any traumatic situation) which may eventually bring out drips and drabs of memories. These memories are often significantly enhanced by hypnosis, where they re-enact the experience in the hypnotic state.

Erick's photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:52 PM
I have worked with about 12 adults who believed they were abducted (and have read about hundreds of cases from credible people who helped them)

2 of the 12 were delusional and the others all told variations on the common abduction experience(I am a therapist). Rather than being scary, they were somewhat traumatized as might be like any one who went through a horrific unusual situation. The only difference they had is that they had almost no place to go where people would believe them (rather than make derisive comments).

Abduction by aliens is serious business and our and many other governments know about it. The populis, in general, is in denial
at what to them sounds preposterous. (sort of like those who derided Darwin's theories.)

Erick's photo
Thu 10/24/13 06:35 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT THE TROUBLE WITH CANADA AND CANADIANS IS?..........................................................................SORRY, CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.
Canadians resemble us but with less machismo/bravado/self-centeredness. Their government tries it's to avoid wars and is a major supporter of the U.N.
They are very multi-ethnic but have few of the racial/ethnic conflicts than we do.

There is, however, one negative thing, The COLD.
It would be interesting to see what would have transpired if the Canadians settled in lower North America and the "Americans" settled north of the border.

In the meanwhile, we should welcome Canadians in the U.S., good people by any definition.

Erick's photo
Thu 10/24/13 06:11 PM
In doing therapy, I find that much unhappiness derives from attachments and expectations; one might call this self=imposed cognitive assumption.

Spirituality in therapy, I believe, brings peace, helps with self- acceptance, and may divert attention from the past and future to the present.

Erick's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:13 PM
Marshal Summers (Allies of Humanity) receives similarly channeled information re earth's importance re trade routes.

His info comes, aparantly from a friendly alien group who do not want to show themselves as they seem to be afraid of the Grey-Reptilian mission.

Previous 1