Community > Posts By > ncguy72

ncguy72's photo
Sat 09/21/13 09:03 PM
I'm looking for a woman that is into blues, southern rock, classic rock, and just pretty much rock in general. From 50's rockabilly to modern heavy metal, and all that happened in between!
My perfect woman sings as loud as she can while driving and listening to the radio, and she likes to "get into" the music :)

If this is you, send me a message!

ncguy72's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:56 PM
Edited by ncguy72 on Sat 09/21/13 08:57 PM
You might fit in with some friends I have just a little bit north of Fayettville around the Anderson Creek area. I know some girls your age that hang out where my band practices, and they are gay too. They tend to be a bit dramatic at times, but they are good people. Not sure if that's just the age, or that they are females...lol

Anyway, good luck with your parents. I know that can be a difficult conversation to have, and you shouldn't have it until you are ready.

ncguy72's photo
Sat 09/21/13 08:49 PM

I play guitar and anything from hard rock to heavy metal and hardcore :p \m/

Me; I have played both 6 & 12 string acoustic guitars. I also played bass guitar. I can also play snare drum, bass drum, alto sax, tenor sax, flute, piccolo, trumpet, clarinet, bass clarinet, and keyboard. Oh; and I like all genres of music.
Awesome! I wish I could play all those instruments. I play guitar, bass, and drums. I'm a beginner on the drums, but I've been playing guitar for almost 20 years. I love the blues, southern rock, classic rock, and pretty much anything that was written in the 60's and 70's. Listing my favorite bands could take weeks, so I'll skip that.
I do like punk and metal as well, but I've grown to listen to that less and less over the years.

ncguy72's photo
Fri 09/20/13 09:25 PM
Just What I Needed - The Cars