Community > Posts By > Notalawyer

Notalawyer's photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:32 PM
Walking up and saying Hi has always worked for me. Your mileage may vary.

Notalawyer's photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:25 AM
Nice picture, more written that just "hi". So you're doing good.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 11:16 PM
Age is something that happens to all of us. It is also a state of mind. There are plenty of people chronologically younger than I am who are also much older than I am.

That's not to say that they are more mature. They hardly ever laugh, they are often under a great deal of stress and some of them tend to drink a bit to much or get caught up in status or material possessions.

A mature person recognizes their limits both physically and emotionally, lives within their means and is smart enough to not stay in a job that they hate. They laugh and pay little heed to other peoples definition of success because they realize that happiness is much more valuable than money, status or titles. A mature person is able to be silly with the children in their lives, and most often has a ready laugh and a smile on their face.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:58 PM
I'm not sure who has been telling you that you're not pretty, but you shouldn't listen to them when they say things like that.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:39 PM
I decided to give this another go. I just wanted so say Hi to everyone here on the forums.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:33 PM
I think the hardest part for both genders is getting past the picture and actually read the profiles. I do, and I generally try to say something about something I've read in their profile. Though a great many Women's profiles are really short and actually say very little.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:21 PM
The ratio of bots and scammers to real people messaging me is pretty high. I'm wondering if changing my profile might help. Thoughts?

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:17 PM
If she bathes regularly, and the smell is from something else, I probably wouldn't have a problem. Unless it's overpowering.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:13 PM
I have never been able to figure out why the guys who want sex on the first date, or for that matter, those who think that sending a picture of their junk to someone will do anything other than make them seem like an absolute douche.

Notalawyer's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:01 PM
I would say that as long as she does enough "adulting" to make sure that food gets bought and bills get paid then being a bit childlike is fine. Certainly a whole lot healthier than being stressed out all the time trying to "get ahead" at a job that they won't admit that they hate.

Notalawyer's photo
Sat 08/29/15 10:28 AM
What's sad is how many TSA people are accused of doing things that they didn't do. Seriously, just paint a target on them because they're fair game for anyone looking to sue and get paid.

I'm not saying that this particular agent didn't do anything wrong, if he did these things then he deserves to be punished. I'm just wanting some sort of punishment for the accuser if it turns out that she was lying.