Community > Posts By > Borninthe40s

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 02:06 AM

OK, so I'm no spring chicken...but I still like my share of good times. New to this online game. I do not drive (I can but I have no car), and I use a walker to get around safely. I'm usually upfront that long walks are not for me right now, but that still leaves two questions. I'd love your feedback.

1. Do I tell a guy that I use a walker before we meet, or is that a big turn-off? I like my independence so I don't want to come off all needy, but I kind of think it's unfair not to say. What do you think?

2. No car, like I said,so I'm having a hard time with the "I'll meet you at..." rules for playing this game. Can't always get a ride at convenient times of day. How do I handle this?

I'd appreciate any thoughts, ideas, experiences.

The fact you have no transport and use a walker would not be a deterrent for me. I'd be happy to visit at your place if we had mutual interests.

I think you should be upfront, it might save you a lot of time wasters!

Let me say that I'm not coming on to you.... I'm in Poole,Dorset,,England so not a lot of use to you in Minnesota!

I wish you luck though.....

Xx

Tony.

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 01:38 AM

I agree i love tattoos huge turn on haha

Half sleeve guardian angel...also have upper back/neck done :o lip and eyebrowpierced...i use dto have many more but i had to take them out >.> i miss them :'(

That looks a great tattoo!

I've been considering it for a long time but it would need to be quality, not trashy, and as a nudist, I'd like something maybe around the buttocks or even genitally.

But who does such things and what would look good?

I had two piercing s done (nipples) when I was about 55, and have self pierced genitally since (now removed though for practical purposes!)

no photo
Fri 09/13/13 01:24 AM
Hello all!

I'm new to Poole in Dorset, (as a resident anyway) and now living here Monday to Friday.

Always happy to engage in social activities with females or males..... This doesn't have to mean sex!

I'm particularly interested in photography, modelling/posing for photography and artists, including life art, but other unrelated activities considered too!

I have some skill in photography and photo editing with Photoshop etc.

Can anyone teach me Portuguese?!noway

Xx

Tony.