Community > Posts By > rubymoonheart

rubymoonheart's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:22 PM
Hi .Your profile is good but you cant see your face very well .

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 01/13/15 02:33 PM
Tired

rubymoonheart's photo
Mon 01/05/15 02:43 PM
Erm not hilarious more like mortified.Felt like sinking into the ground .Especially when he was talking over the music ,would.nt mind he wasn't even drunk.
That's bad lol.Did it put you off the dating then ?laugh

rubymoonheart's photo
Mon 01/05/15 02:19 PM
Optician

rubymoonheart's photo
Mon 01/05/15 02:10 PM
I've had my share of disastrous dates.From a devout Christian whom wanted to marry me and was trying to preach to people in the pub .To a genourous bloke whom decided to share his stomach contents over me after having one too many .
Would love to hear anyone with the any dating disasters.

rubymoonheart's photo
Mon 01/05/15 01:53 PM
Hey guys supernatural is back in uk for series 9 on good old E4 10pm tomorrow night.Yipee!!

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 03:03 PM
I think it would be a bonus to meet a full time dad.it can be hard at times for single parents they would understand and appreciate the situation.

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:43 PM
I don't mind what religion they have as long as they respect my beliefs also.Though come to think of it religious conflicts could cause problems in the relationship and daily life .

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:35 PM
Looking to make new friends with like minded people.really love these forums .live in hope that i will find mutual lasting love ,whatever that is.

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:30 PM
Hello to you .do you have kids?

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 02:26 PM
Hi to you both .yes good to hear that .its hard to find people whom understand.wanted to do this since a teenager but didn't start till few years back.ive read books and been on internet but still finding out more .try to celebrate sabbats but would be better with others .have you ever done any spells?

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:06 AM
Edited by rubymoonheart on Tue 12/30/14 11:08 AM
How do other parents keep new relationships seperate to family life especially when childcare is,an issue.just wondered this as worried kids may become attached to new man in my life and then we broke up.
I live in hope of meeting the one .It has been five years since i split with ex husband,but have introduced them to 2 men in that time.Just don't want to do that again for nothing.Any ideas folks ?

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 10:54 AM
Does anyone else practice.Are you beginner or established ?

rubymoonheart's photo
Tue 12/30/14 10:43 AM
Just read some of your comments.No disrespect but until you know in depth knowledge of wichcraft ,its not fair to judge those whom practice it through misconception.There is a great divide between Wiccan and black magic .The Wiccan rede states if you harm others,it comes back to you three fold .plus its not just about spells but connecting with the universe and nature .We do not judge others but respect their beliefs.:heart:

rubymoonheart's photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:17 PM
Edited by rubymoonheart on Sat 09/14/13 02:20 PM
Hi i'm Ruby moonheart . Not really sure if this site will be any good to meant someone genuine but might as well try !

2 Next