Community > Posts By > corbas

corbas's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:34 PM
more specifically, has anyone done this and been able to make it profitable. Done some research on it. Thanks tho.

corbas's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:16 PM
Been curious about this lately. Anyone do this or know a little more about it?

corbas's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:06 PM

There are loads of great prophylactics out there...call your Dr?
hahaaaaaaaaaaa is this a condom allergy???laugh laugh laugh

Really? Gypsy41 is the only other one that caught this?rofl

corbas's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:12 PM
I told you to wait till fall.

corbas's photo
Sat 12/27/08 11:04 PM
California is too expensive. The rest are cold. Let me know when you get here.:smile:

corbas's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:57 PM

Mine would be to graduate, find a decent job with benefits, and possibly move from South Carolina to...where ever.

Arizona is warmer. Just a sugestion....

corbas's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:47 PM
So what is everyones resolution? Mine is just to make myself better.

Anyone have a more interesting one?

corbas's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:36 PM
I don't lie. Been accused of being too honest.

but maybe I'm lying right now. You don't know.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:42 PM
I appreciate all the comments.

It might seem odd, but I don't mind bringing up my son because I feel the more people that think about him the better. He deserves it.

Thanks again to all. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:27 PM
Regarding my son, people keep telling me God called for him. So he needed him more than we did? Seems selfish. He was a great kid and could have done a lot of good here.

Just venting now.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 05:06 PM

Keep the Hope and have the faith it will and it can only get better

flowerforyou

Keep thinking that. Can only get better.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:59 PM
So far this year I've lost my house, my wife, son to a car accident and might not have a job in January. Gotta get better.

Not looking for sympathy, just a few words of encouragement. This holiday season is proving to be pretty hard on me.

The Grinch in me is taking over.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:19 PM
One roll of toilet paper lasting more than 2 days.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 02:53 PM
Started a field on fire.

Might have deserved it.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 02:39 PM

So, if I said I lost my house this year, getting a divorce, my 16 yr old son passed away in car accident and I might not have a job after Jan. 1st, am I just whining? Am I butt hurt? Or am I just looking for a sypathetic ear to listen? Maybe I'm not being proactive.

Sorry, having a bad holiday...

Wow, I am so sorry. That is such a tough position to be in.
The best thing, in your case with so much going on, would be to talk about it with others.

I don't want to assume anything, but I believe the original poster was mainly referring to those who constantly complain about things but make no effort to change anything. Most of it tends to be petty things anyway.

I hope things start looking up for you. Take your time to deal with everything though. I'm sure there are many people here who will lend their support should you need it.

I know. Like I said, just having a bad holiday. Didn't mean to go off like that.

corbas's photo
Thu 12/25/08 02:29 PM
So, if I said I lost my house this year, getting a divorce, my 16 yr old son passed away in car accident and I might not have a job after Jan. 1st, am I just whining? Am I butt hurt? Or am I just looking for a sypathetic ear to listen? Maybe I'm not being proactive.

Sorry, having a bad holiday...

corbas's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:19 PM
I would bring sexy back:banana: :banana: :banana:

corbas's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:08 PM
It could always be worse. I have been thru a serious family tragedy this year and it has taught me to enjoy everything. Don't let the little things get to you. It could all end sooner than you know. bigsmile

corbas's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:53 PM
Hey adirtygirl, I think I might be dead. Can you help?happy

corbas's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:42 PM
I think I peed a little.

Previous 1