Community > Posts By > maleheat4u

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 05:47 AM
Edited by maleheat4u on Wed 10/30/13 05:48 AM
Hello young lady. It takes time to fall in love with the right person. Your only 23 and have a lot of life to live yet. I'm 65 and and i am looking for a woman to marry at my age. Yes I get lonly too at my age. I want to hold and kiss a woman again before i pass away. I want to feel her tender touch her hugs her kisses her warm body next to mine in bed at night and when we wake up in the morning to be able to roll over and kiss her good morning and make passionate love to her and be as one. Keep looking darling he's out there and when the time is right he will appear to you. take care -------- from Ray ------- hugs and kisses to you

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 05:40 AM
O M G WOMAN you should have problem in finding a man who would love you and your children at age 27. Do't give up. I'm 65 and I am still looking to get married . I been divorced 28 yrs and it's time i moved on in my life. I'd love to be married before i pass away. I want to feel a woman's warm body next to mine again to feel her loving touch and her kisses to know she love me, to hold her hand walking down the street. to be able to make love to a woman agai and be as one. wow enough of that you go girl you got what it takes to find some one --- use it. good luck. hugs and kisses to you

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 05:27 AM
Edited by maleheat4u on Wed 10/30/13 05:28 AM
I guess it depends on what your looking for love. I'm looking for a younger woman to marry and i'm at age 65.

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 10:55 AM
hello im 64 will be 65 sept 29 of this yr and im very lonely. I have been since i got divorced 28 yrs ago and now it's time to move on, if any one is interested let me know. If not, so be it. I like to fish , sit arond house work i n garden, drive around fla and meet others in coffee shops. I'm quiet, love to kiss, hold hand's, snuggle on couch with some one, out to eat, etc. i'm here if you want to talk or what ever. thanks for reading this. RAY

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 10:45 AM
im 64 and had 4 ldr in the past 3 yrs and all ended up where they left me, because i wasnt there at ninght to give them what they wanted. Don't get m e wrong i use to buy them all things they wanted and said and di everything right except one thing ---------when it came down to kissing holding or loving them i wasn't there some one else was.

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 10:40 AM
from what i can see so far so good