Community > Posts By > flirty2fun

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:09 PM
If I can hear them it is their voice, if strictly visual, it is all about being clean.

Most important, ability to carry on a conversation and make me laugh. Again if it is a visual only like a profile.....for gods sake do a little spell check!

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 03:15 PM
I really am not a big advocate of violence, and karma is real. It was however necessary.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 03:07 PM
it wasn't so much as revenge. It was more like poor impulse control. My sister in-law told my then 7yo child about life as a stripper (of which she had not been in many years and did not do well then), started showing her moves and told her all about some intimate relationship details of mine. I kicked her ass!!! It felt really good! She is still scared of me!!

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:17 PM
my best recipe search is on recipezaar.com. you will get several to choose from, but they give reviews and all kinds of helpful stuff.

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:26 PM
thanks everyone. I did file a report. I just feel kinda bad if his story is true because he is usung his child for sympathy. If it is not true, it really just makes me sick!

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 05:15 PM
I have been talking to someone through this site and it has been going okay. A few hesitations from my end, but okay. Gently he starts asking me for money through an odd set of circumstances. BIG RED FLAGS! I want to report him as a possible scam artist or at least have him checked out so that if he does need help someone can. Does anyone know how to notify the site of this problem?

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 05:39 PM
So simple, yet so freaking funny!

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:14 PM
what can I say. It's hard to get out much with my schedule and being a single parent. So whatever I find is better than nothing at all.

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:01 PM
to be honest you are barely legal. That and you are not in an atmosphere that can help your maturity shine. If you are really looking for an older woman, sign up for some classes at your local community college, take some ballroom dance lessons, or find something social that will better personify your maturity and not your age.

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:09 PM
Original Psycho in a dark room and I wont take a shower for a week. Strictly bath time!