Community > Posts By > iwearthemask

iwearthemask's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:04 AM

tonite stupids.........um i got nothin.....

Come up with something new.
Your repetition is rather lame.

yeah, im pretty tired of you putting up the same thread over and over.

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:31 PM

true heres 3 better chioces
a.theres a family guy theaterical movie
b.minnesota opens a brothel
c.christopher walkin stars in a remake of the godfather

huh dude. get a life.

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:30 PM
DUDE! I saw that movie a couple years ago and was trying to think of the name of it the other day when you left the post looking for anime! THANK YOU for posting this because now I remember the name!!

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:26 PM

how about no

dude; i'm beginning to see why you haven't had a gf

play nice........... k? drinker

i agree. at least im single and NICE

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:10 PM
that does suck man! i havn't had a GF in a few years, but i have found one promising beauty, so it could work for you too!

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:08 PM
depends on how Dubya would die... but it would most likely be that one anyway

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:43 AM
mene

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:41 AM
i am kinda durnk but i mighht crash sooon

iwearthemask's photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:18 AM

FLCL

YEAH!! Fooly Cooly rules!
Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Blood +, Trinity Blood, Desert Coral... That's about the best I can come up with.

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:44 PM
coincidentally, my mom won a scratcher ticket with the number 11:11

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:36 PM
A blond walks into a hardware store and asks for a 710 cap. The workers were puzzled and could not understand what she wanted until she pulled out a black cap and placed it on the counter. To her, it said 710. From the worker's perspective, it said OIL.

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:50 AM

Never heard of it i'll try and find it on you tube....

The music video to it was pretty cool too.

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:41 AM
Only song I ever liked by M.I.A. is Jimmy.

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:37 AM

Thanks you are sweet flowerforyou - I'm Australian so I understand the English accent lol

As much Monty Python as I watch, I should, but I don't. And keep the flowers... In fact, here!flowers Have a whole bouquet!

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:31 AM

LOL. I must be lame but I fn love that song!!!! Me and my friends love it!!!! I am not joking- listen to it again... seriously

But you can't understand what she is saying!! And you aren't lame! Trust me.

iwearthemask's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:25 AM
Only had one song by her I like, and it is Jimmy. The beat is cool. Soulja Boy and Katie Perry suck. One question... Where did you even come up with the idea to listen to M.I.A.??

iwearthemask's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:27 PM
Mindy, if you had... maybe 2 years less age, I would be taking a chance.

iwearthemask's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:19 PM
Edited by iwearthemask on Wed 11/19/08 11:20 PM

calleigh12

I'd be suspicious as hell if some guy was willing to travel a loooong distance just to go out with me. It screams of desperation and it makes you wonder, why???? He can't get a girl closer to him? Seriously??? And then it'd be like you owe him something just because he came so far to meet you. Yeah, I wouldn't be interested in that.

In these guys defense they don't seem desperate. They even seem like they would not have trouble getting other girls. I think they just happen to have the money and time to travel.

I am afraid it would be like you said.....they would think I owe them something. I don't sleep with guys on the first date...and not usually until the 3-5th date. I like to be courted...that's right I said courted....I am pretty old fashioned.

I live in a town full of people with IQ's lower than 10. I am desperate, and I would travel a long way to get out of here and around someone I could actually have an intelligent conversation with.

AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH "courted".

iwearthemask's photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:06 PM

I AM TOTALLY SAVING THAT PICTURE!!

iwearthemask's photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:28 AM
Black or White by Michael Jackson

I think I'm going to go kill myself now...

Why couldn't I have been born... I don't know, in 1954, cause then I could have The Chordettes, "Mr. Sandman":banana:

Previous 1 3