Community > Posts By > Randomideas

Randomideas's photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:34 AM
hahaha to the snoozer.. i have to say i read YOUR profile and .. gee its obvious.. why YOu were never married.. and you come acorssas thinking you are really hot **** ona popsicle stick. and my pics werent taken for here.. cause being involved with someone ..isnt REALLY= as i realized .. nmy biggest.priority and whyt are YOU here ..it looks like, you are already involved with someone.. YOURSELF. oh.. and by the way most of us who DId live thru the hippie tiomes.. dont usually "dig' the long hair effect on an old guy.. it makes you seem backward thinking instead of foward thinking,
Cut me i cut thee.
dont smoke an wooden nickels stony...

Randomideas's photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:51 PM
also love
S hine on
Y ou Crazy
D iamond

Randomideas's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:53 PM
hahaha whats funny to me.. is that its the LADIES here that have given me the most constructive feedback!!!! i thank you. i know its will take me awhile to re do somethings onthe profile and im so bogged down til Saturday.. im going nuts haha got a gig friday night.. and need to restring and clean up 2 guitars=and write setlists/=cause all i have left are band things and no solo lists !!!! AAARRRGGHHH...
haha i shoulda stayed semi retired..
music is a jealous lover....peace to all

Randomideas's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:46 PM
Edited by Randomideas on Tue 09/24/13 07:47 PM

you said:
I'll just tell you what I would tell anyone with a TL;DR profile.

not sure what that means?

Randomideas's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:44 PM
thank you crystal fairy!!! you really DID put the ideas ina softer way..
very constructive..
just thinking more now.. about all of this.. and realizing lots of things.. its very dificult for people to connect in any way... and itsd even worse ina way here. because .. of text is just flat.. no one sees facial expressions.. or realizes what is behind the things a person says... in real life.. im caring and compassionate.. but had that used against me.. but ..i will STILL care..
thanks again.

Randomideas's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:35 PM
its just that SOOOOO many identify with being Christian they cannot accept anything else.. peop[le areALLOWED to ebliev whatever they wish.. but i basically have no respect for religion per se.. and i surely dont want to be witnessed to..

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:49 PM
most women would like this i think but doesnt say much about your beliefs or poltics or what you think about .. but thats just me.. and what i would like to read .. but hahaha im old .. best to you

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:47 PM
well from an older lady's point of view her.. i think its WONDERFUL its what ..folks have told me mine should be...
you sound like an amazing person best wishes to you!happy

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:43 PM
well it sesm like your're being hinest.. but the thing about having the relationship ..where you were ;lied to and cheated on.. .. well no one really likes to get into why other realtionships didnt last i guess. im not so good at this stuff either but you put it out there.. also the stuff about physcal attractionad n ot beinginto obese people .. just IMHO .. comse across as shallow and that yopu are just intersted in looks .. but best wishes to you anyway!!1

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:31 PM
thank you unsure!!:smile:

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:12 PM
thank you Painted cards...smooched

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 10:50 PM
Edited by Randomideas on Mon 09/23/13 11:14 PM
hmmmmm these last two responses are real revealing to me =and i thank you both!
the profile pic was just one i snapped fast with webcam.. and kind of wanted it to not be so identifuable .. cause its really recent.. i had no makeup on or anything.. just wanted to put on a real recent pic.. cause some folks put pics onthat are really old ..and mine are from a variety of times.
hmm. not so sure .. how.. i could be rephrasing some of the things on my profile.. for example .. how could i rephrase .. no predjudicied people..the things i write.. ARE deal breakers for me..
haha this is why iI'm alone.. and have never really been a "coupler"
it seems women are expected to put up anything and everything to "Get" a man..
im not.. i have been involved breifly inthe past.. and it seems ..i lose MYSELF. i too easily subjugate who i AM. it seemed smarter to say up front.. those things which matter deeply to me ...
i do appreciate the honesty.. particularly to see what the women think.. and it leads me to believe.. that this impulse that hits me once every four or five years to seek out a relationship is probably best ignored . and best to go back to my lone wolf status... seems too complicated to have anyone in my life..
and .. my sister keeps telling me.. the internet is no way to find someone..perhaps.. shes right..because, like the one gal (paintedcards))said..most men wont take the time to read my profile.. so.. that leads me to believe ..its all a waste of time and heartfelt sharing of my deepest thoughts..
i dont expect .. aprofile pic to draw anyone in.. im not a looker. and i know that I'm no man's dream woman.. no illusions about that. it would have to be an emotional /personality connection..and ..how can that be.. if a male wont even take a minute to read something.. years ago.. my mama told me.. the only man that would ever make me happy would be an old professor who wants to think and talk deep thoughts all the time.. she was probably right.. and they are all dead ... ll this ever does is make me want to cry .and draw deeper into reclusion and avoidance. music and my dog are the only things that seem true .frustrated :cry:

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 02:22 AM

to me it all comes down to energy .. where does it go ...

I wish I knew where my energy went. LOL

hahahahaha.. yeah i wrote that wrong hahahahaha

Randomideas's photo
Mon 09/23/13 02:19 AM

I agree that your profile is probably intimidating to a lot of men, but at least you're weeding out the ones you don't want, so that's a good thing.

Thank you for responding! i was hoping i could get a woman's take on it... just out of curiosity.. and you being a younger woman and all. what could you say ,specifically ..is intimidating? ...
i have to admit.. i have intentionally .. and purposely been a loner for more of my adult life ..than having been in realtionships..im only warily .. testing the waters again...and not sure im liking it..

Randomideas's photo
Sun 09/22/13 05:44 PM
no.. been there dont that it doesnt work .sooner or later one or the other has to move closer.. someone a;lways loses.

Randomideas's photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:41 AM
Edited by Randomideas on Sun 09/22/13 01:41 AM
i dont use a different persona to attract anyone. and i feel the same as the ladies above ..im going to be myself .. and either someone will aprreciate it or not .. why would you tell a lie to someone you hope to perhaps meet and have a relationship with??

Randomideas's photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:31 AM
to me it all comes down to energy .. where does it go ...

Randomideas's photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:27 AM
Edited by Randomideas on Sun 09/22/13 01:28 AM
i am right up front about my religious /spiritual leanings.. and it seems there are SOOOOOO many males who seem put off by it=

Randomideas's photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:24 AM
Big Floydian here as well... and a huge fan of Syd Barrett .. he inspired me alot .. he was unique.. and he influenced more people than he ever knew.. flowerforyou

Randomideas's photo
Sun 09/22/13 01:21 AM
drinker
yep sometimes that can seem like all there is.. but.. ima self absorbed musican so i can spend sooo muc h valuable tiome on me hahahaha just joking..
gott always be on the lookout for whyat flaots your baot and makes ya smile.. and it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks! if i wanna saty home and comtemplate my navel .. i do .. hahaha:banana:

Previous 1