Community > Posts By > Samieluv

Samieluv's photo
Fri 01/08/16 12:25 AM

Welcome to Mingle.

I am not sure how realistic your plan is but there are those rare gems that will.

I hope you have and Alternate Plan "B" to make sure you can give your family the support and guidance you are going to need over the long haul.

Don't be too eager to have a man come in and play family or your heartaches will only multiply.
you are a good adviser,can i date you?

Samieluv's photo
Fri 01/08/16 12:23 AM
Edited by Samieluv on Fri 01/08/16 12:28 AM

Welcome to Mingle.

I am not sure how realistic your plan is but there are those rare gems that will.

I hope you have and Alternate Plan "B" to make sure you can give your family the support and guidance you are going to need over the long haul.

Don't be too eager to have a man come in and play family or your heartaches will only multiply.
good advice

Samieluv's photo
Fri 01/08/16 12:19 AM
No you are wrong,there are many of my kind willing to take in to your wishes but our fear is HOW HUMBLE ARE YOU,considering your first break up?

Samieluv's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:33 PM
Profiles are for looking as long their is one,be it for financialy help or for what ever reason. "Profile created must be attend to"lolz

Samieluv's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:19 PM
Yes some kind of movie are emotional,and needs tears for a paygo while watching.lolz