Community > Posts By > nilessh

nilessh's photo
Tue 05/19/20 10:53 PM
:smile:

Hello nilessh ..waving love is not always unconditional .. or ever lasting .... that is an ideal of love and for many may not be reality . Love is subjective and shaped by our lived experience . When there is dysfunction In a relationship love can easily be destroyed .

As per my understanding ..Yes love is unconditional
..And it should we love a child unconditionally..Same we can love a partner without conditions..We can do this..It is not hard to understand..Just feel the love

nilessh's photo
Mon 05/18/20 10:03 PM
I think we don't need a blood relation to love someone..Child is a child ..We can't described a love between child and adult..Love is a emotion...

nilessh's photo
Mon 05/18/20 02:30 PM
I believe if we love our partner like how we love our child ..You will live for him/her and will be with her forever..We just need to understand that like she is the world's best women in my life ..And I will not let her go ..Will take care of her happiness forever

nilessh's photo
Mon 05/18/20 12:46 PM
I m very happy and grateful to see that people are so practical rather than emotional.. Absolutely..If make yourself practical then it is easy to find a partner and after some time if we doesn't match of each other it is easy to lose a partner..

But if you are emotionally touched with your partner you will attached with her/him. Like a parent sacrificing everything for his /her child.. same will scarify everything for our partner..
It is an emotions that can not explain in the word

nilessh's photo
Tue 05/12/20 04:10 PM
I feel that when a mother take care of a child ..The emotions are in heaven . It is the day that every women wants to live..But why can't we take care of our partner like a child..

nilessh's photo
Wed 11/20/19 11:20 PM
Hi all,

As we know we all have added ourselves for some reason and finding a partner or friend or to jingle mingle.
Let's meet in this forum with your demands and requirement . I hope will get together.
Those who are looking for lifetime partner stay away from this site :wink: :wink:

nilessh's photo
Mon 06/06/16 07:29 PM
LOVE IT STARTS FROM EYES AND ENDS ON A BED

nilessh's photo
Sun 01/24/16 06:44 PM
Dear friends, ..sex is feeling it is not a matchanisum ..you do sex and tell me what do you feel after completing ..good or bad.:smile:

nilessh's photo
Mon 01/18/16 10:04 PM
I m also agree with it , Sex makes you happy ...so friends lets enjoy the sex. And one more thing that sex develops your stamina.

nilessh's photo
Mon 01/18/16 03:56 PM
You are right tannya ..but we are common people by profession ..we have different life than they..we have a feeling called ATTRACTION

nilessh's photo
Sun 01/17/16 09:45 PM
People are joining dating sites but not replying and making fake profiles and asking for lifetime relationships.. If they wants to marry then there are so many sites of marriage beauro,
I think on a dating sites we are looking a person who can enjoy herself .and make a time beautiful..for great time:smile: :smile:

nilessh's photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:04 AM
Hi..friends..so many people and magazines are giving the statment that because of phone and internet we are unable to give our time to family,friends, and society..

nilessh's photo
Wed 01/28/15 01:54 AM
There is no god, there are humans only..their thoughts and imagination created god and a religion..! Now we can't decide which god I like your birth decides that what is your religion and god..for peace life we can read the life of Lord Buddha ..there are no magic but great thought and philosophy..!!

nilessh's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:03 PM
Who made religion a people made for social activity or a god made for society separation..??

nilessh's photo
Thu 01/22/15 08:51 PM
Well ..the final result is ..everyone likes to do sex it can be with life partner , with sex partner or with a close friend..sex doesn't need age criteria.. but for that we should be mentally young..and no matter is it for pleasure or happines ..but SEX gives you a sweet time and satisfaction, helps you to relax..and makes you day happy...Who don't belive ..TRY and see how your that day gives you happiness..:wink: :heart:

nilessh's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:48 PM
But everyone likes to do sex..means everyone..its a natural activity...we always feel haapy with children but with partner somewhere we expect phisycal relationship

nilessh's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:21 PM
We can see so many yes where the people are in young age or who knows they are still young and they can get partner and no need for any pill for the sex.. and agreed that is important ..but where the people are feeling like over age they have social or a nun or nany views and that's not bad also..
But as per my opinion everyone feels young when they do sex..it proves that you can still work ..others ..?? Well they have their own opinion.

nilessh's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:14 PM
Yes..maxi ..as we can see there are so many yes ..that a sex is important thing for life..

nilessh's photo
Mon 01/19/15 06:55 AM
That means sex is very important part of life..and it makes life happy..??

nilessh's photo
Sun 01/18/15 07:52 PM
Some people are thinking for sex we need only life partner, somewhere its good but that doest not mean one night partner is not able to satisfy you.

Its all depends on our likes and dislikes

Previous 1