Community > Posts By > Friend4love

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 04:39 PM
Festivious for the rest of us !

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 10:16 PM

I believe thatmen do find excitement in love, some women don't realize that men just have a different way of expressing love and they tend to be selfish whenit comes to love,women are the nuturers men are the protector and provider, for a woman to give a man the love and respect for being the man then yes the man will become excited . We all need to be adored ,men need it more
. WoW !!! Yes you are right .

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 10:14 PM
WoW !!! , you are correct .

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 10:13 PM
Hello , there .

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 07:51 PM
Hello how are this evening ?

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 09:10 PM
I can tell you that, once. Once ...... It would take 2-3 day's after the initial dateing time. And after the first night spent together. 2-3 day's after that night. It's a feeling that you just want to spend everyday , just near and around that person. Or the feeling of I could date this person long term. Or let 's see how long this play's out. But, you should be able to feel , and see it . Which of the ones I mentioned , are be radiated . But, again to answer . It's 2 - 3 day's after the first night spent together.

no photo
Mon 02/03/14 03:38 PM
About hour and 1/2 till Monday Night Raw!!!

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 08:12 PM
I'm just here at home , staying warm watching some tv. Just kinda thinking it would be nice if I had someone to hang out with , just to watch some tv shows. Is there anyone else kinda thinking like I am. And just looking for some company to just watch some tv shows. And hear someone laugh , talk , comment besides my self about what ever show is on.

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 09:32 AM
W W E , for like along time . And they will be here in S.A. , March 27. Yes , Yes , Yes !!!!!!!