Community > Posts By > BigGlenn

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:16 PM
Denise my dearest one,
I knew there was a reason for me to return yesterday. I didn't realize at the time that it was you (although I should have known). You are an angel.

Nothing but love,
Glenn

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 06:26 PM

where ya been? how ya doing?

Haven't been anywhere. Doin' fine. Just stepped away from the online thing for a while.
:angel:

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:16 PM
Workin' this weekend, but I'll try to make it a good one. Nice to see all you guys.

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:55 PM
Hey guys!
Lex,
Princess, you're still gorgeous.
Hi Rose!

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:47 PM
Where you at people?

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:42 PM
Thanks darlin' I hope I'll stick around for a while this time.

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:37 PM
Hey Tammy
Last time I was here, you were still hiding with no pic. You shouldn't have hidden.
:wink:

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:34 PM
Thanks

BigGlenn's photo
Fri 02/05/10 01:27 PM
Hey guys. Just logged on after a looong hiatus. Just wondering if any of the old crew is still here.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 08/13/09 06:07 PM
Edited by BigGlenn on Thu 08/13/09 06:07 PM
Somehow, Some way, we're all affected or exposed to tragedy. The greatest thing we can do as mere mortals is to give support and understanding to the people who need it.

There but for the grace of God go I.

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:39 PM
Haven't been on in a while...

My motorcycle run to raise money for kids with cancer is this weekend ( Sat. August 15th) and I'm totally psyched. I've been part of this charity for 4 years now and I can't explain how good it makes me feel.

We've got a great route and the best party in the New York Hudson Valley region and it's all for these brave kids and their families.

If you live in or near New York, check out the website:
www.katelynskause.org

If you don't, that's cool. I'm just very excited about this weekend.

One more thing:
Find a cause that's close to your heart and jump into it. You can't understand how rewarding it is until you put your all into it and see how the community responds. If you can't do that, take a moment to hug your kids, look them in the eye and relate to them how much they mean to you.

God bless you all and may you never need to rely on the kindness of strangers.

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:36 AM
I wouldn't place ALL the blame on the guys here.

The female persuasion can be awful to their own kind and I think alot of younger ladies feel the pressure to compete with the other girls around them. Clothing labels, shoes, hairstyle and waistlines are much more closely scrutinized by females than males.
I'm not saying that there aren't guys out there who objectify women, but for most of us I'd say that we'd be happy to find someone who takes care of themselves and that's enough.
Yes, we'll look at the Angelina's and Brittany's of the wrld with a little drool at the corner of our mouths, but the ladies are guilty of the same with the Brad Pitts and George Cloony's out there. But in the end, we are basically grounded.
The core of the matter is being secure in yourself and that's something we all have to achieve inside.

peace

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:27 AM
I just turned 44 this past week. Tell me it aint over please.

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:20 AM
I love taking my clothes out of the dryer to find unidentifiable wads of sticky gooballs that refuse to let go of my pants and shirts.

My boys think clothes are disposable.

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:45 AM
3,000 pieces of crumpled up paper in the bottom drawer, when the waste basket is less than 2 feet away.

BigGlenn's photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:36 PM
Boy do I have some catching up to do!
:banana:

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 05/28/09 10:37 AM
Diane Lane

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 05/28/09 07:11 AM
Laundry is very patient too. 2 boys and me, Damn it piles up quick!!

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 05/28/09 07:11 AM
Laundry is very patient too. 2 boys and me, Damn it piles up quick!!

BigGlenn's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:59 AM
... But dirty dishes don't have that problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25