AscendingPsychic22's photo
Thu 02/27/14 06:25 AM
No problem :smile:

Mon 02/17/14 11:45 PM

ANGRY FELLOW:

"Anyone can become angry-- that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way -- this is not easy" said by Aristotle. Good story about this: At a local school, a nine-year-old goes on a rampage pouring paint over school desks, computers, and printers, and vandalizing a car in the school parking lot. The reason: some third-grade classmates called him a "baby" and he wanted to impress them. . . Aren't we much like this? We get angry over the wrong thing at the wrong time. Learn the habit of controlling your anger today, before its too late. The earlier, the better.

Uh, well all I can say is that the person in this story took the phrase "paint the town red," a little too literally.

Jokes aside, there's such a thing as being angry for a righteous reason. Although that's also half the problem for many bad examples seen in the world today. What a person defines as "right," can be defined good by some and wrong by others. Yet it doesn't matter how many people are on each side to the person getting angry or commiting the crime out of anger. That's why we have so many crimes or outbursts regardless of how the offending party is aware the people around him/her will think of the reasonings to either defend or convict.

So to further elaborate on Aristotle, I could say that a person is angry with every one of the critera mentioned in his mind. Yet he does so without understanding how his actions will affect those around his immediate surroundings. You could be a cop getting angry and chasing after a criminal, fire a few shots to immobolize the criminal, and then have a pedestrian fall due to a stray bullet. The cop had the right motivation, target, reasoning, and judgement. Yet there was still a consequence.

So sometimes getting angry is a good thing with a bad consequence. Which is why it's always important to think of the possible consequences of doing an action to a specific other out of anger. It may have all the right implications for a one vs one scenario. Yet how that action impacts others around you can make all the difference. Whether it was an illegal action or not.

Mon 02/17/14 10:31 PM

Love hurts those who fail to understand it.If it that how can I understand something like that?

Well to be honest not every person is gonna enter a first relationship without any problems or breakups. Thus not every person can understand it without multiple attempts or reflections apon ones own actions and approaches. Even for those who do make it with the first one they meet, that doesn't ensure your out of the park when it comes to disagreements between a couple. To put it simply, no one's perfect. Or maybe not so simple ohwell

Mon 02/17/14 10:18 PM
well, other than the desperation of going the "mcdonalds route," try to start small and work your way up through any kind of opening you can find. I worked up from a local turkey hill convience store by starting with backstock and other small tasks. Then eventually asking to learn and be trained to work more behind the counter. It helps keep job security and your co-workers can rely on you in more than one department

Mon 02/17/14 10:01 PM
simply having someone to open up and listen to when they don't have a lot of close friends or family to fall apon

Fri 09/20/13 12:45 PM
well once you leave the care of your parents/guardian/family and set out on your own the desire to have love is only natural. As does almost every human being on this planet. It's easy to fall into a mindset that demands you have beauty/wealth/power/wit to achieve love. So people fear approaching others due to the looming possibilities of stature/morality differences. Yet this issue is just as evident to those who already have an abundance in one or more of the following traits due to a similar fear of acceptance. It's hard for people to find thier first love, and sometimes harder to find someone to replace that first love. Although I don't know much on the later situation seeing as how I haven't found my first yet. It's important to never be afraid to simply introduce yourself, talk, and ask questions. Plus, don't hesitate out of an assumption that a new interest is taken or open simply through looks or position. Believe me, I already struggle with this issue myself almost every day.
ohwell whoa

Fri 09/20/13 11:56 AM
do metal instrumentals count think
I'm not a huge fan of straight up screamo metal singing, but I do enjoy listening to the hard guitars bass and drums on thier own. When it comes to regular bands I'm a huge fan of skillet and linkin parkshades

Fri 09/20/13 11:50 AM
I need to laugh more often, I take a lot of things too seriously.spock

Fri 09/20/13 11:37 AM
what's wrong what

Fri 09/20/13 11:34 AM
hello, how are you