Community > Posts By > jem236

jem236's photo
Tue 10/01/13 04:31 AM

I'm not sure what the question meant as far as what GUYS are supposed to think about, but does it really matter what anyone thinks about you as a single mom? I've been a single mom for a long time, and there are loads of single moms out there(and on here), who do it day after day without complaining. It is what it is, and no one can judge you for being a single mom. It's one of the hardest things out there to be a single parent, and be able to cope and deal with it emotionally/mentally/physically on a daily basis. There's times you can be so exhausted all you want to do is cry, but you can't. There's times when all you want to do is sleep, but you can't. There's times when you wish that you had someone who cared about you and loved you, but everything you have is in your kids. The kind of strength it takes to be a single PARENT is one of a kind. I have my good times and my bad moments, and I wish I had someone to help me sometimes, even if it's just to talk to and say 'hey, you're a good mom, and you can do it'. But it doesn't always happen, and you have to put everything aside for your kids. They keep me going sometimes, when I don't think I can do it anymore.

Amen to that... Well put. X