Sat 10/25/08 05:47 PM
Womens.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:43 PM
I wouldn't even give him mouth to mouth if he were dying lol

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:32 PM
Both.

I usually don't along with people the same age as myself.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:31 PM
I dated a girl with a birthday two days apart and it didn't really bother me at all.

I once met a girl with a birthday on the same day and the same year as me that was interested in me....that was sort of odd.

Overall, I wouldn't let something like that bother me. I'm sure there are plenty of other things that would get to me lol

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 04:58 PM
Edited by me_me_me_pick_me on Sat 10/25/08 05:04 PM

For myself, I remember I was seven years old. On my way home from school one afternoon with friends that lived in the same apartment building, we decided to throw snowballs at cars (it was wintertime in Canada).

I remember it like it was yesterday, we were on top of a hill next to one of the busiest streets in the city I once lived in. We were throwing snowballs as far as they could with no results. No one was hitting any cars. Then it happend....I launched this one particular snowball and it was like time stood still and it was happening in slow motion. I couldn't believe how high and far this snowball went...but man..the results were bad - I hit this car's windshield flush (my friends and I were facing the side of the road) and the driver slammed on his brakes and smashed into the back of a car in front of him.

Our natural reaction was to run and did we ever. We didn't even look back. It was an automatic reaction. Bolt!

We ran through a retirement home's parking lot, climbed a fence and ran through a graveyard. No one said anything while we were running. We all knew it was bad and there wasn't time to say anything if we didn't want to get caught.

Finally, we ran out of gas. We had to stop in the graveyard. Someone asked who threw the snowball that hit that car. I said, "I did." One of the older kids laughed. No one believed me. None of them could fathom that I had a rocket for an arm and threw the snowball as far and as accurate as I did.

I never did get caught :D

The End.

Your turn!

More importantly what did you learn?

And do you still run when you do something that hurts another?

Things learned that day:

A) Even when you tell the truth, others do not want to believe you

B) I had an amazing arm. Perhaps I should have been trained to be a basebal pitcher or tried the javelin.

C) When you run as hard as you can, you will tire quickly. Anerobic vs. Aerobic energy system at work there.

D) Throw snowballs at kids. They are not as fragile as cars.

When I hurt another now, I usually say, "you landed wrong" or, "you shouldn't have moved."

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 02:23 PM
Bump.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:27 AM
End of April, beginning of May. You have the whole season to look forward to. The weather keeps getting warmer and warmer as you head towards summer.

God I hate the winter.

I need to move out of Canada.

Any tropical climate women look for a mail order husband?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:25 AM
Pinto

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:08 AM
Poor Alice did all the work at home. What did the mother ever do?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:06 AM
Anything with Adam Sandler.

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:04 AM
Nothing as an adult really.

I use to love Robotech and G-Force as a kid. I managed to see the movie Akira at an independant movie theatre twice as a teenager.

Other then that...Nope!

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 12:35 AM

Aren't you on Plenty of Fish too?

Yes I am on that one to. But I am about ready to shut my acct down with them. I don't care for it.

Not enough people in your area? Or not enough quality people in your area?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 12:27 AM
Aren't you on Plenty of Fish too?

no photo
Sat 10/25/08 12:09 AM
I'm full.

I ate three egg rolls I just cooked from Costco.

I wasn't even hungry.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 12:16 PM

Revise where necessary.

What parts need to be revisied though? I also don't have a lot of pics of me at all.....

Have more than one paragraph. Makes it a little easier to read. Also, when you see your words broken up on the screen, you might decide you need to flesh it out a little more.

Put something about yourself that is truly unique, but at the same time, don't bare you soul.

Save something for that person that you meet and really want to get to know.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 04:21 AM
The Iron Sheik.

No brainer lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzhEh19rwGk&feature=related

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:49 AM
Lose the mirror pic.

It reeks of epic cheese.

Other than that. Not bad.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:46 AM
More pics of just you.

Let your personality shine through your words.

Revise where necessary.

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:43 AM
Happy 35th.

I turned 35 last month. That is a tough number to digest.

Enjoy!

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 01:10 AM
Edited by me_me_me_pick_me on Fri 10/24/08 01:12 AM
For myself, I remember I was seven years old. On my way home from school one afternoon with friends that lived in the same apartment building, we decided to throw snowballs at cars (it was wintertime in Canada).

I remember it like it was yesterday, we were on top of a hill next to one of the busiest streets in the city I once lived in. We were throwing snowballs as far as they could with no results. No one was hitting any cars. Then it happend....I launched this one particular snowball and it was like time stood still and it was happening in slow motion. I couldn't believe how high and far this snowball went...but man..the results were bad - I hit this car's windshield flush (my friends and I were facing the side of the road) and the driver slammed on his brakes and smashed into the back of a car in front of him.

Our natural reaction was to run and did we ever. We didn't even look back. It was an automatic reaction. Bolt!

We ran through a retirement home's parking lot, climbed a fence and ran through a graveyard. No one said anything while we were running. We all knew it was bad and there wasn't time to say anything if we didn't want to get caught.

Finally, we ran out of gas. We had to stop in the graveyard. Someone asked who threw the snowball that hit that car. I said, "I did." One of the older kids laughed. No one believed me. None of them could fathom that I had a rocket for an arm and threw the snowball as far and as accurate as I did.

I never did get caught :D

The End.

Your turn!