no photo
Fri 01/30/09 06:19 PM
I use to have AVG, but I didn't find it to be that great.

I use NOD32 now and it's great. Doesn't bog down the computer and the scan is a quick 15-20 minutes max.

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:30 AM
The UFC doesn't put on good shows.

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:26 AM
Because mom just can't quit you.

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 07:24 AM
Welp. Thanks for coming back to the site. You definately fit in here.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:20 AM
Here's something that will make you all cringe:

At my gym, I use to occassionally use the sauna. I'd go in there with a towel around myself and wear sandles - trying to be as sanitary as possible. Some fat old dude walked in there with no sandles, completely naked and just put a paper towel down to sit on. After sweating for a good ten minutes or so, he got up and left - while leaving the paper towel laying there.

*shudder*

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:10 AM
Thoughts about what? Being in my thirties? If dating was my sole priority and I was alone (which I am), I think I'd be pretty depressed.

There are plenty of things to do other than dating. If I ever meet the right girl for me, great. If not, then oh well.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:08 AM
Me next!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:55 PM
Wondering why am on this site. Also wondering why I'm not sleeping. I have a bowl game to go to in the morning.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:02 PM
Is this the quote from her profile that you are interpreting as "old at 30"?:

On the other hand I'm no longer a 20 something kid and I expect to be treated like a lady.

Because if it is, I think you are wrong, the young lady wants men to look at her as just that...A LADY

Why are you turning this into a conversation about yourself?

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:00 PM

You're now the 5th or 6th guy telling me I am wasting my time here....soon....you guys will convince me you're right.
I just signed up for connectingsingles....I'm hoping there are more men of confidence there.

It's only a waste if you think you are going to figure someone out online before you meet them in person.

Trust me, you won't.

Of course I won't know for sure until I meet them in person...didn't say I would....but ...when I do meet a man from the web I'll know far more about him than I would if I just met him in a bar.
I already know some about you just from your comments in my post thread.

If the guy is being truthful you will. Doesn't mean you'll have any chemistry with that person. If you meet someone at a bar, you'll at least know if you're attracted to someone or not. Online, sure you can talk for a bit, you'll meet them and chances are they'll have a lazy eye or something lol.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:55 PM

well but tell me if this is right she keeps saying she cant stop thinking of me and all that stuff but she is on here talking to guys right and she even put on her profile looking for a guy that dont show me that she wants to be with me

I suggest you talk to her directly and not on this thread as it will quickly turn into an episode of Jerry Springer.

Too late.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:46 PM

Being 30, I wouldn't think you'd want to piss away your time talking online, when you can simply meet and see what the chemistry is like and go from there.

(apologizing in advance......)

WHY?????? What happens after 30????? Is she supposed to be unworthy of finding a suitable man after a certain age???

I thought I found my 'one and only' while I was in my 20's only to be divorced by 30. I spent my 30's finding myself and raising my girls....oh wait....is that what you meant? At 30 she will be too old to have children? Many women are waiting to have children at an older age, nothing wrong with that.

But, back to my story....I found the man who makes my life complete at age 40.....Don't give up Bananaramaa. Much luck to you in your search!!flowerforyou

Dude. Try reading her OP and her profile. She is afraid she is old at 30.

I'm sure she doesn't want to become a spinster.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:42 PM

You're now the 5th or 6th guy telling me I am wasting my time here....soon....you guys will convince me you're right.
I just signed up for connectingsingles....I'm hoping there are more men of confidence there.

It's only a waste if you think you are going to figure someone out online before you meet them in person.

Trust me, you won't.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:29 PM

Sooo....why are you here?

I'm waiting for you to message me, sailor.

If a girl contacts me, I like our intial conversation. I'll talk to her a couple of times and then meet up.

I'm not about to talk to a girl on here for months on end then meet up to find out she is 48 and 300 pounds when she said she was 27 and 120.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:21 PM

Why do some think dating sites are for those who can't get dates elsewhere? I've just arrived on planet mingle and already....in my emails and in the new members introduction post I made....men are implying I shouldn't be here because I'm pretty (okay...I appreciate the complements...).

I see plenty of other good looking people so others must feel as I do.....a dating site is just another avenue for finding someone...it's not necessarily better or worse.

For those who asked ...........

My reasoning for trying this place out is I thought I could converse with a gentleman for weeks....and really get to know him some before I went on a date with him. This is a luxury I don't have in real life. I don't work around men so when I do meet a guy it's in a club or bookstore and they don't want to chat for weeks before a date. I'm tired of going on first and second dates with men just to find out if we have anything in common. I'm not the spring filly I once was and constantly auditioning different men gets tiring.

I agree a dating site, in theory, is a convienant way of meeting someone. The problem is, people often misrepresent themselves online.

Why invest countless hours talking to someone online, only to meet and they either:

a) don't look like their pictures
b) find out there is no chemistry
c) find out that they lie about who they are and what they are all about

Being 30, I wouldn't think you'd want to piss away your time talking online, when you can simply meet and see what the chemistry is like and go from there.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:51 AM
LOL This is absurd.

Seriously, you will meet someone in your own area if you just go out and do things.

Forget about this clown.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:45 AM
I'm going to the bestest bowl game of all! The International Bowl! Buffalo vs. Conneticut

Yay me!

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:34 AM
Edited by me_me_me_pick_me on Tue 12/30/08 08:35 AM
Why are you angry? I am sure there is more to it then what is on the surface.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:32 AM
If I had a sister, I wouldn't put up with anyone talking to her like that.

You need to deal with this clown.

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:01 AM
You're really not bad looking lol.