Community > Posts By > mahi41

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:57 PM
Edited by mahi41 on Tue 09/24/13 08:59 PM
You see sweetheart @crystalfairy, thats what I'm talking about. Charm is something you can probably do nothing about. I appreciate your views. By the way, I also found you very charming. I've dated ladies who are half your age n would still look pale if compared to you. I find it difficult not to admire you.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:49 PM
Friends, Romans, Countrymen..let us be pretty open about a few hard facts..

1. The women in question here, are generally bored with their marriages, whatever the reasons might be.

2. The guys in question generally are more curious than committed.

This chemical combination of curiosity and boredom is the prime reason why this happens so often. Yes, the elderly women definitely admire the stamina n ability to experiment which the young guys bring to the table. The guys prefer to have a nice time. If things work out, he stays, else he walks out with no strings attached.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:00 AM
Why is nobody chatting?

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 06:37 AM
Life is so full of alternate views..but a mother figure is also never n nowhere near to a lover figure..how do we ignore the other side of the coin which heavily includes love, romance, sex, possessiveness, etc.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:53 AM
It's not always fake..mature people..especially have great understanding of life..sometimes we just can't resist being loved n mentored at the same time..simple..