Community > Posts By > triptrap

no photo
Sun 11/21/10 09:15 PM

We've all been hurt whether romantically or otherwise. It's called 'life'.

If we hold on to the hurt then the one that we were hurt by owns our future as well as our past ...

Our hurt typically comes out of our own expectations. I expected my husband to be faithful ... he wasn't. We can't always choose what happens to us but we do choose what we do with it. My ex had to own his behaviour which came with consequences. And I choose mine in how I move forward.

Let go of expectations and the fairy tale that you have created in your mind. We often are the ones who deceive ourselves by not seeing the truth of a situation. We fall in love with potential or see things as they ought to be instead of how they are, we make excuses for another's behaviour. It is madness.

The true gift of relationships is that we allow another close enough to see our vulnerability and to poke our wounds. Once we see them we can heal them. So even the relationships that don't work out have great value in allowing you both to grow and progress and move forward...if you are aware.

Be grateful in that knowing that you have grown beyond that relationship and are ready for one that is bigger, brighter and different. The only thing we bring is ourselves. If we aren't growing and evolving then we are bringing the same person into the next relationship ... the same person that chose the last relationship that didn't work.

We willing ... be brave ... be wise as my friend above said and above all, trust in yourself to handle whatever happens.

All the best! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/21/10 09:13 PM
very smart lady!!

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 01:18 PM
I had panic attacks realy bad. I would order a meal and had to just get up and go home, home was my safe place.I take xanax,realy does the job!!

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:27 AM
Tuscarawas county here.

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:26 AM
Tuscarawas county here.

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 11:42 AM
Im a nice guy, but hell im old!

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:27 PM

:smile: Is it possible to be depressed and not realize it?:smile:
Very possible and most likely!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 01/16/09 06:25 PM
Very possible and most likely!!!!!

no photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:20 AM
I grew up in Belmont county,lived in Cambridge about eleven yrs.Lived un Dennison 15 yrs. and moved to Gnadenhutten after my wife passed. So here i set.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:40 AM
No, and i would not ask someone to do it for me!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:12 PM
Im from Dennison,just moved to Gnadenhutten. And its not realy that far.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:54 PM
Hello from Dennison Ohio:smile:

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:39 PM
call sears,tell them to bring a new one and remove the old one. case closed.