Community > Posts By > raynechaotic

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:16 PM
I don't know why but suddenly my right arm kinda feels like its irritated from blood restriction. Like as though I had wrapped it with a bandage too tight. Well I haven't wrapped any part of my arm. And I'm only 18. I'll be honest. For one I am obese. Two I smoke. Three I don't eat healthy at all. And four I tend to panic over the slightest things and it turns out I'm feeling fine. But I'm scared I might be either having some kind of heart attack or that maybe my platelets are too high again and it's restricting blood flow. Either way I'm scared. What are your thoughts on this. I know I should go to the doctor and plan on scheduling an appointment tomorrow but for the time being. What should happen?

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 12/25/08 06:34 PM
HI CAMMY

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 12/18/08 09:29 AM
Those poor kids. I feel sorry for them that the parents would do such a thing to them. Shame on them.

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/27/08 07:15 AM
same to all!!

raynechaotic's photo
Wed 11/19/08 07:26 PM

Confusion. And peanut butter.

mmm peanut butter drool

raynechaotic's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:40 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

raynechaotic's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:58 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

raynechaotic's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:19 PM

Why do you need TP, its only gonna be a fart!

For I am the almighty cornholio....and I need TP for my bunghole!!

lmao! That's fantastic. I love Beavis and Butthead and my favorite parts are always the Cornholio rants

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:00 PM
thanks happy

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:48 PM
please

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:39 PM

Interested in me?
If you are send me a message...
pitchforkThe Devil is interested in youpitchfork

The devil can eat my shorts mad haha:tongue:

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:37 PM

waiting sucks when thats all you've done your whole life. lol

I admire the fact that you're willing to put yourself out there like this. (I would never do it! That would be one empty thread there!)

I think the one problem you may have is that the people in the forums haven't really gotten a chance to know you, thus they haven't gotten a chance to know whether or not they would be interested.

66 posts is not a lot, not a lot to go on, and you have to figure not everybody will have read all of them, too.

I know waiting isn't easy -- but maybe, rather than waiting for someone to jump into the thread and say "Sure, let's go," you might want to think about who appeals to YOU -- and take that initiative. I mean, it could work either way. But there's less waiting involved when you're running the show yourself.

Good luck!

This is only like the second or third forum I've ever been on. I'm more of a keep-to-myself type person until I get to know other people and I'm so untrusting of people I'm scared to just go for it. I fear rejection, which is what I've recieved the times I have gotten over it and just went for it..

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:34 PM

Honey, you've got to talk up some more. Oh hell, even if ya do it take's forever. Who am I kidding?

For me, its the curse of being shy that gets it all. I want to talk to people but have had a rough past. So....idk...ohwell

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:25 PM
waiting sucks when thats all you've done your whole life. lol

raynechaotic's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:18 PM
Interested in me?
If you are send me a message...

raynechaotic's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:15 AM
hiding in your inbox to evade capture. you'll never find it

raynechaotic's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:13 AM
went away laugh

raynechaotic's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:03 AM

you dont know thta yet... the polls havent even closed.

mhmm. he got to like 333 electoral votes when he only needed 270 and mccain like backed out quite gracefully and respectfully.

raynechaotic's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:36 PM
nope not fair at all

raynechaotic's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:16 PM
i hate when things play hide and go seek.

i never find them:tongue:

Previous 1 3 4