Community > Posts By > Judd Lucas

Judd Lucas's photo
Tue 09/06/22 08:09 AM
I'm still a new person here. But already 1 person is coming)))

Judd Lucas's photo
Mon 09/05/22 12:13 PM
Edited by Judd Lucas on Mon 09/05/22 12:16 PM
The cat won't bring you water when you're sick. So when I'm lonely, I go to https://dating-in-california.com/ and socialize. Registration is very fast, so you will have a pleasant evening.:wink:

Judd Lucas's photo
Mon 09/05/22 09:32 AM
I don't know about guys in shirts, but guys in suits sure like girls.
And here are some dating tips.
1 – If any interaction ends in a hook-up, date, etc – amazing!

2 – If it ends in nothing but a friendly conversation – even better – because you can make new friends like that, take her phone number for later use to expand your social circle and so on! Or even because having a friendly conversation is actually NICE and enjoyable, since we are all people and it’s better than sitting home alone!

3 – If your interaction ends up with a totally brutal rejection or she screams at you out loud, slaps you and throws a drink at you, or whatever other incredibly, exaggeratedly bad thing that you can imagine happens – it’s perfectly fine too! – because you will get a lot of experience out of that, gain more reference points to your interactions, realize what you did wrong and why she reacted like that and get a chance to calibrate yourself for LATER! All your bad interactions will eventually make you better, that’s how you LEARN.

4 – If your interaction ends up with you getting killed – what the HELL were you even doing? Snap out of it, get back to the real world, no one ever got killed trying to approach and talk to a girl, unless she was simultaneously in the embraces of a huge redneck with a shotgun called Bubba - stop making up random outcomes or excuses not to talk to girls!

Judd Lucas's photo
Thu 09/01/22 03:18 AM
Hello. I am also a new here. And I am glad to make some friends...