Community > Posts By > Ming102102

Ming102102's photo
Sun 10/06/13 12:27 PM
It is fair to say that women play games every bit as much as men. Learn from this. We are all here looking for some kind of partner and yet at the beginning of relationships we lie, we play games, we hedge our bets. Maybe if we want honesty we could try giving some. I'm still in massive emotional pain caused by a lying woman who thought she was protecting me from a painful truth. Stop your **** and be honest.

Ming102102's photo
Sun 10/06/13 12:18 PM
If you don't dump him, then you're saying it's OK and he'll keep doing it

Ming102102's photo
Sun 10/06/13 12:11 PM
I hate to state the obvious, but people DO NOT change. Oh we can alter the little stuff; stop smoking, reduce drinking, save a little, try to do more round the house etc. But if you are a liar you will die a liar, if you are a cheat who does not respect people you will not change because you are continually rewarded by your victims. If you are shown really bad behaviour, do not forgive, dump the bas***d/b*tch

Ming102102's photo
Sun 10/06/13 12:05 PM
Duh, because average height in the UK was 5'10" and has been slowly falling. Therefore guys over 6 foot are in the minority. If you want taller guys move to Holland or South Africa where the average is higher.

Ming102102's photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:44 AM
This is a no-brainer. We are here because for a variety of reasons we are not able to attract attention at the moment. Asking to be rated is a cry for attention. It behoves us all to answer such requests in a kindly manner.