Community > Posts By > petemcl

petemcl's photo
Sat 07/05/14 05:01 PM
love love love love love love love love, i have lots of money but would rather have love love love love

petemcl's photo
Sat 07/05/14 04:57 PM
everyone on mingle makes me happy

petemcl's photo
Sat 07/05/14 04:56 PM
he looks like me, lol

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 04:25 PM
00:25 yawn, might go sleep. nighty night mingle peeps

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 04:24 PM

strange, most women are saying money when the guys are saying love

Love don't pay the bills. As I said you need food, a roof over your head, medicine, etc. Love doesn't mean squat when you are starving or homeless. It may not be romantic but it is reality.

struck a nerve there. sorry, i was just observing. i didn't mean it in a sexist way (was raised by three generations of women, granny, mum and sis). i know money is important, but i feel love is less plentiful and therefore something that is beyond value. so i go with love (wish money didn't exist)

Nope; you didn't strike a nerve. Just pointing out priorities. As for love; most people are stuck on the idea of romantic love but a friend or a family's love is just as if not more important. Romantic love will come and go but a family or a good friend's love is always there and the nice thing is they understand if you put money as a priority. Guess its just something you learn with age. When I was young and foolish; I thought romantic love was top priority; boy was I wrong.

guess i'm just young and foolish.

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:41 PM

good we are back on track, was a bit like a comedy double act there. lol

Sorrysad2

Weekends and barbecues....:smile:

lol

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:39 PM

strange, most women are saying money when the guys are saying love

Love don't pay the bills. As I said you need food, a roof over your head, medicine, etc. Love doesn't mean squat when you are starving or homeless. It may not be romantic but it is reality.

struck a nerve there. sorry, i was just observing. i didn't mean it in a sexist way (was raised by three generations of women, granny, mum and sis). i know money is important, but i feel love is less plentiful and therefore something that is beyond value. so i go with love (wish money didn't exist)

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:34 PM
good we are back on track, was a bit like a comedy double act there. lol

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:33 PM
kittens

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:03 PM

oops OMG....didn't realize the size o
.. hearing this! this makes me happy..rofl rofl :banana: winking
sorry pink bunny couldn't help myself..:wink: flowerforyou

LOL...I have always had a problem judging size....:tongue: laugh
.. yes objects in mirror may appear bigger than actual size...:banana: frustrated .. wait a minute that doesn't sound right..rofl :angel:

hard to see the mirror from the backseat lol

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 03:00 PM
welcome man. 18 to 19 is a small gap, broaden it to 30 and increase your mingling, just advice smokin

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:57 PM

oops OMG....didn't realize the size o
.. hearing this! this makes me happy..rofl rofl :banana: winking
sorry pink bunny couldn't help myself..:wink: flowerforyou

LOL...I have always had a problem judging size....:tongue: laugh

that's what they all say

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:54 PM
a newly wed couple both virgins retire to the honeymoon sweet, but after a few minutes they realize they don't know what to do. so the husband phones his dad and asks him for advice.

the father is slightly embarrassed and says, "amm, take the hardest part of your body, and stick it in where she pees, okay?".

a few minutes later the wife phones her husbands dad back and says

"send help!, he has his head stuck in the toilet!".

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:49 PM
going to buy the ingredients and make some. yum yum yummy

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:46 PM

I was walking with a buddy, who was telling me about this great Indian restaurant. I told him to be careful especially as he likes wearing khaki. Almost on cue, he goes OMG and starts running- he didn't make it. He was wearing shorts and I was lying on the sidewalk laughing. When I got to his apartment, he was in the shower crying. Poor guy

strange

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:44 PM
what is a "smore"? don't think you get them here.what

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:34 PM
you should work for their tourist board. i will check there out

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:31 PM

Campfires:smile:

marshmallows!!!

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:40 AM
lol

petemcl's photo
Fri 07/04/14 05:38 AM
seen a very drunk man come outta the pub punch a street cleaner off his cleaning thing and drive it like 5 miles an hour up the main street. odd but funny

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25