Community > Posts By > Sheng

Sheng's photo
Wed 11/16/22 06:51 PM
can a 49 year old man find the love of his life after two failed marriages due to no fault of his own just unfaithful unloyal females/wives being ready for a relationship for several years now just no one looking for damaged goods I guess

same here but still can find a real one:heart:

Sheng's photo
Wed 11/16/22 06:50 PM
I've been struggling with online dating for a few months now. I don't think the best parts of me really shine in an online format. I make great impressions in person, but between work, flights, and my wilderness adventures it's hard to meet new people. That and I don't do much partying, so my opportunities are limited. This site is more welcoming than others, and it has more of a community vibe which I like, but by and large, it's a similar experience to elsewhere. I get TONS of likes and whatnot from people who aren't who they claim to be, or are clearly looking for an only fans simp lol. I wish you luck though. At the very least there's forums here for you to explore and regulars to get to know.

Good Luck Susan!

:heart::heart::heart: wish you all the best

Sheng's photo
Wed 11/16/22 06:47 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sheng's photo
Wed 11/16/22 06:29 PM
serious here,anyone wants serious relationship and can accept a 40 yrs old single parent with kids :cry: